The New Beginning

Another book from CaptainCaspar  ~All rights Reserved~

I'm planning for the release of this book for a very long time. And this is one of the most complicated thing I have ever done. But I'm done with the complications and I'm ready to publish this. I decided to put  all of my ideas and plots that are dependent and mash them up together then BAM! BED... NOW! 

Surely the reason why you're on wattpad is because you love to read. So that means you can read. And by that , I would like to remind you for the first and the last time that this story is a boyxboy novel , if you don't know that , help yourself. 

SIDE NOTE: OLD STORY AHEAD, EXCUSE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I HAVE NO PLANS ON EDITING YET.

___________________________________________

[ADRIAN'S P.O.V]

                         I've been walking at the terminal for like hours , I don't know how to get to my apartment , taking taxi is to harsh and I need to be thrifty— at least that was my mom said. Because I'm pretty reckless in money and I tend to spend them all in just one day or just one hour. I don't know but everything I see looks sparkly and new and attractive. Yes , everything you see in the store is attractive but when its on your own hands. The sparks were gone , and you have to buy another one because you would love to have some sparkles in your hands. 

                          I'm really that excited here in New York but I'm nervous. My mom and dad argued for like weeks if I should go to New York or not , they always say that I couldn't make it on my own. Because I'm too innocent and easy to be fooled. Well I don't believe them. I'm pretty sure I always have my street smarts. 

                          "Hey young man , are you looking for a taxi?" the old man interrupted my thoughts. 

                          Eagerness to rest was building inside my body , I need a rest after that long trip. "Yes. I need a taxi that is cheap."

                          "Well , its your lucky day. You're the lucky person to win a promo ticket. Its a coupon for a taxi , just show this to the driver and he'll ride you for free." He smiled at me , his smile is so... creepy.

                          "Really? Wow!" I said cheerfully. Finally!

                          "10 bucks and you're all set for a trip of a lifetime." He said eagerly while I get my wallet.

                          "Here." I said with a big smile. What a great old man. He kinda looks like a hobo though. But beggars can't be choosers right? I'm a beggar (I think?) and I will have to go to my job to earn and start a life.

                          He took my 10 bucks and he gave me my coupon and ran away as fast as possible. I wonder why he ran so fast? But whatever , at least I have my coupon. Even though I lost 10 out of 100 bucks. Harsh world.

                          I ran to the taxi as fast as I can. And told him where I was going. I am booked to go to an apartment where I will find some cheap room that is good enough for me. I put my luggage as fast as I can , I grab my shoulder bag that is Captain America which is my favorite character at all time. Never gets old for me.