want

JANUARY 16, 2017, 2:20PM

jinyoung sat at the seat beside jisoo and he rubs her back to try to sooth her down. there were people, indeed, but he didn't care. he had to calm his friend down.

"why is everything so complicated, jinyoung?" jisoo asked as she tries to wipe away her tears.

"that's life, jisoo, and please, do me a favor. stop crying because you're hurting yourself also," he put his arm around her in a caring manner.

jisoo just sniffed and she laid her head on his shoulder. she covered her eyes with a handkerchief as her tears were threatening to fall again.

soon, customers kept coming to the cafe which caused the place to become busy. jisoo had stopped crying and she asked jinyoung if they could leave the place. he agreed then they both went out the cafe and headed to somewhere quiet.

"unnie, what are you looking at?" lisa asked when she noticed jennie was looking at a distant.

"huh?" jennie looked at lisa with a confused look.

"you were looking at something, and when i looked, i saw nothing interesting," chaeyoung said as she took a sip from the drink she ordered.

"yeah, and you didn't even eat the desert we ordered for you," lisa pouted.

"oops, i guess i spaced out," jennie chuckled as she took a bite of the desert.

"lisa was about to eat it actually, but good thing i stopped her," rosé glared at the maknae.

"what? it's not my fault. i felt bad for the desert since unnie wasn't eating it," the maknae frowned.

"well, it's her birthday today and we should make her happy!" chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"i know, but the food!" lisa glared back at her.

"hey, stop your lovers' quarrel if you want to make me happy," jennie smirked at the two of them.

"what do you mean by 'lovers' quarrel'? we're not even dating," chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"if i asked you out, will you agree?" lisa grinned at her.

"in your dreams!"

"ouch, i'm hurt!"

jennie just laughed at the scenario happening in front of her. the two of them just smiled when they saw their unnie laughing.

"by the way, unnie, why were you spacing out?" lisa asked as she took chaeyoung's drink and took a sip.

"if it's about jisoo-unnie again, please don't be sad, she just had a sudden change of plans," rosé softly smiled at her as she glared at lisa again for she stole her drink.

little did they know, jennie is now secretly clenching her fist.

' just so she can meet up with park jinyoung on my freaking birthday, huh? '
-
» woah, two updates in one day lmao «