you

JANUARY 16, 2017, 10:30PM

"unnie, you're still not sleeping?" jennie got startled and she turned around just to see chaeyoung.

"ohmygosh, you scared me!" jennie held her chest and breathed heavily.

"hehe, sorry," rosé sheepishly grinned and she sat next to her while holding a glass of water, "why are you still awake?"

"i'm just waiting for jisoo to come back..." jennie told her as her eyes were on the tv.

"but you have to sleep, you know?"

"i know,  you don't have to worry about me."

"but, unnie will get worried..."

"if she's worried for me, why would she even stay out late?" chaeyoung ended up shutting her mouth and she just drank her water.

later on, chaeyoung stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to put the glass back. before she could go back to her room, she went to check on jennie.

"are you sure you won't sleep yet?" she asked worriedly and jennie just smiled at her.

"i'm sure. go back to sleep, chaeyoung, you concern too much."

"hmm, you say so, goodnight unnie."

"goodnight chaeyoung."

the younger member went back to her room then continued her sleep. however, jennie took her phone, expecting jisoo to message her but she still received nothing. she sighed in defeat and thought of going back to her room, when suddenly, she heard the door open.

she quickly turned her head to the door and there she saw her girlfriend, kim jisoo, standing there with a shocked expression.

"jendeukie, you're still awake?"

"of course, i was waiting for you to come home since you told me we have something to talk about."

"oh, you're right, i almost forgot."

"it's alright, where were you?"

"i had business to take care of, i never knew it would take this long," jisoo pouted as she scratched her head and smiling at her.

"oh really? then why were you with park jinyoung a while ago at the cafe near our dorm?" jennie rose her eyebrow and her girlfriend's smile faded.

"you were there?" her eyes widened.

"yes i was, i was with lisa and chaeyoung and the both of you went out together, you didn't even notice us because your attention was on him!"

"look, jennie-"

"why were you with him?!" tears started to fall from jennie's eyes.

jisoo breathed in heavily. jennie was glaring at her while her tears were still falling. it hurt jisoo to see her girlfriend in that state but she had to say those painful words. she just had to.

"i'm sorry dear," jennie's eyes were still piercing through her soul.

"because, it's time for us to break up."