seven

"I SWEAR TO GOD CHOI HANSOL, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY PEN BACK YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT!" Eunbyul yelled dryly while chasing Vernon who is now running away from her while laughing his ass off.

It was recess and there's only the four of them in the class, doing their project.

"You can just borrow Seulbi's pen! Duh!" He yelled back and Eunbyul groaned, stomping her feet walking to Seulbi in a sulking way.

Vernon chuckled seeing how cute Eunbyul is even when she's being sulky.

Eunbyul continued doing their project with the help of both Seulbi and Seungkwan.

"Yo Vernon, do you ever calm your ass down? Take a seat, please." Seungkwan said annoyedly and he chuckled before joining them and took a seat.

Eunbyul keep glaring at Vernon while Vernon just smile to her whenever their eyes met.

"Why do I even bother offering you to join my group." Eunbyul said annoyedly as she rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me." Vernon said dryly.

"Heish, it already happened so just go with the flow." Seulbi scolded as she smacked Eunbyul's head making her to groan in pain.

"You both aren't even close before but what happened today? Looks like you both have been friend ever since before?" Seungkwan asked raising an eyebrow and Seulbi nodded in agreement.

Vernon crossed both his arms together and raised an eyebrow to Eunbyul, gesturing her to explain it to them.

Eunbyul scoffed. "I accidentally sent his derp pictures and we ended up having meme war almost everyday." She bluntly stated and both their jaws dropped.

"Wow." Is the only thing that Seulbi can utter from her mouth.

"Okay, project finished!" Vernon exclaimed as he stood up from his seat and started to pack all of his stuffs.

"Alright, let's go eat lunch!" Seulbi exclaimed while raising both her arms making Eunbyul to chuckle.

"Vernon you better give me my pen back." Eunbyul glared at him and he sticked out his tongue before running out from the class leaving Eunbyul in fire.

Both Eunbyul and Seulbi went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. As they got their lunch tray filled with foods, they took a seat.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't tell me about it!" Seulbi muttered and Eunbyul smiled sheepishly while scratching her head.

"Mianhae." She apologized.

"But that guy is seriously annoying. He need to give me my pen back or else I'll kill him." Eunbyul said sternly and Seulbi chuckled.

"How did you ended up accidentally sending those pictures to him? But, why did you save his pictures at the first place?" Seulbi asked curiously.

"You know, I was just stalking my classmates' instagrams until I saw a derp picture of him from Seungcheol's account. I stalked all of his friends and I screenshot all the derp ones because I can't even believe that Vernon is actually a living meme!" Eunbyul bluntly replied and Seulbi made the disbelief face.

"I was gonna send it to you but I don't know how the fuck the contact name changed into Vernon's. I don't even remember of having his phone number!" She said convincingly and Seulbi nodded.

"Maybe it's fate." Seulbi mocked and Eunbyul glared at her.

-

lame huh