sixteen

"But Eunbyul, he wasn't even taking a glance to either both of them!" Seulbi shout-whispered to Eunbyul.

"You know, a guy keep watching the girl who he like but, I haven't even seen him watching either Yumin or Sunhee." She added.

"Tsk, it's because he don't want to make it obvious." Eunbyul insisted but Seulbi shook her head.

"Then, why is he watching us?" Seulbi asked while keep watching Vernon who was watching the both of them.

"Maybe he heard us." Eunbyul shrugged.

"But we're whispering."

"Whispering my ass." Vernon said and they both flinched before turning their heads away from him. Vernon furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"Why do you both wanna know who's my crush so bad?" He asked raising an eyebrow and Eunbyul nudged Seulbi telling her to make a fake reason.

"Because we can't believe that a meme like you can actually fall in love." Seulbi said and he sniggered.

"Keep guessing, goodluck." He smiled before continuing to do his works.

During recess, both Eunbyul and Seulbi was pretending to be spies to watch Vernon. He was with Seungkwan all the time.

"Yah, yah! Isn't that Sunhee? Who's that guy?!" Seulbi asked while keep tapping Eunbyul's shoulder. Eunbyul turned her gaze to Sunhee and her eyes widened.

A guy was feeding Sunhee foods and they looked like a couple.

"I can't believe a nerd like her have a romantic boyfriend." Eunbyul said still with her eyes widened. Seulbi nodded her head in agreement.

"If it's not Jooyoung and Sunhee, it's Yumin!!" Seulbi exclaimed.

"Could it be?" Eunbyul asked confusedly and Seulbi shrugged.

"But what if Vernon likes Sunhee despite she have a boyfriend?" Seulbi raised an eyebrow. Eunbyul hummed for a while thinking about it.

"But what about Eunbyul?" They both suddenly heard Vernon said that while chuckling and they both gasped.

"Why is he saying my name." She asked herself. They both prepared their ears to listen carefully.

"If it's Eunbyul then you made a great choice." Seungkwan stated while tapping Vernon's shoulder and both their eyes widened.

Seulbi grabbed Eunbyul's wrist and bring her far away from the cafeteria.

"Oh my gosh! What choice did he made that Seungkwan even said it's a great choice?!" Seulbi asked loudly.

"He's suspicious.. I guess that his crush is you.." Seulbi muttered.

"Heish, no way." Eunbyul denied.

-