twelve

"Hansol, tell me who she is.." Eunbyul muttered while keep clutching onto Vernon's blazer making him annoyed.

"Eunbyul please, people might think that we're something if you keep clutching my blazer like a sulking girlfriend." Vernon said, almost whispering and Eunbyul shook her head.

"I will let go of your blazer, if you tell me who she is." She smirked.

"I will block your number if you didn't let go of my blazer." Vernon smirked and Eunbyul gave up as she let go of his blazer. Vernon chuckled as he continued to walk.

"Tsk, why am I always a loser whenever it comes to be competing with him." She muttered to herself.

Eunbyul arrived to class and was greeted by Seulbi.

"Who are the girls in our class that consists of the letter 'u' in their name?" She suddenly asked Seulbi making Seulbi blank.

"For what actually?" Seulbi asked curiously.

"Well, Vernon like someone from our class and he told me that she have the letter 'u' in her name." Eunbyul bluntly stated and Seulbi smiled astutely to her.

"Do you like him..." Her smile turned into a devilish smirk making Eunbyul to scoff.

"Okay, maybe I like him." She finally confessed and Seulbi gasped as she covered her mouth with her eyes widened.

"It's not my fault!! This stupid heart of mine fell for him!!" She whined.

"Well, Vernon is good looking so it's not wrong to fall for him." Seulbi teased as she nudged Eunbyul playfully. Eunbyul glanced at Vernon who is now laughing with Seungkwan.

"Yeah.. He is good looking.." She mumbled.

"Please tell me how did you fell for him." Seulbi raised an eyebrow.

"You know, we just keep sending memes and texting about randoms things. Well, it's not really random, it's more likely judging each other and I found out that I like him." She explained and Seulbi laughed after that.

"Yah! Why did you laughed?!" Eunbyul shrieked.

"I just found it funny and cute. I mean, it all started from his derp pictures." Seulbi said between her chuckle.

"Anyway, we have Yumin, Jooyoung, Sunhee and the both of us with the letter 'u' in name." Seulbi replied her earlier question.

Mr. Oh came in and the class started. Eunbyul was focusing herself to Mr. Oh who was explaining until she realised that Vernon is watching her.

She glared at Vernon and he quickly turned his head away and continued writing something on his notebook.

-