I Met Him(1)

(Y/N's POV)

It's simply an average day, i walked out of my college, alone. It's really a habit now, everyone just avoids me while staring at me. I was chubbier than the ideal type in Korea, i wore round circular glasses and known in my whole school as, "The Nerd".

"Hey Nerd! Why don't you just go live at the library, oh wait, you do!" Kaigo yelled across the street from me with his gang. I ignored and walked away.

I was at the library, my favourite place since forever. It was silent as rarely anyone would come by. I took five books from a bookshelf and sat down at my favourite table, the table that no one really knows that it's even there.

I plugged in one of my earpieces and listened to "DNA" from BTS. My favourite was Rap Monster aka Kim Namjoon aka God Of Destruction and (well you get who i mean) i loved him, he's a dedicated leader, handsome ass man and a pervert / porn lover but i still do love him, i like that even though he is very smart, he managed to have many people to love him.

I started to stand up as i had finished reading all the books i took to see someone standing infront of my table, back facing me, looking at the bookshelf choosing a book.

I looked closely under his cap to see a familar hair colour, pink. I tapped the tall man on the shoulder, saying, "excuse me(heheheh Jimin's excuse me), are you Kim Namjoon?"

After hearing what i had said, the man turned around and i saw a pair of beautiful eyes, his nose and mouth were covered with his mask but i was sure that was him.

The man removed his mask and sat down across from me on the table, grinning like a fool for some reason and said, "Yeah i am. Would you mind if i sit here? This table is quite away from where most people go and there's a beautiful young lady here as well!"

I turned red after hearing his comment, no one has ever complemented me before. I studdered while replying, "Err s-sure! It's nice to finally have company"
"Thanks!" He replied as he started to read one of the book he had taken from the bookshelf.

I walked away from the table to return the five books, i turned back to see him reading his book, i smiled, he was as sweet as i though he would be.

As i turned the corner, out of view of anyone, i (jung)shook my hands and legs vigorously, squealing like a new born piglet. I was so happy i met him! I eventually stopped and took a bunch of books to read and walked back to my table. I sat down across from Namjoon and stared at him for like 2 minutes.

I realise his hair fell perfectly under his cap, his eyes moving as he read his words. He must have realised i was staring at him as he looked up and smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked
"My name's (Y/N)" i replied
"Ah, of course it is, a pretty name for a pretty lady. I'm Namjoon, i think you should have heard my name somewhere before" He said.

I smiled, said that i knew who he was and continue to read.

"He's probably just saying I'm pretty so that he can make me feel good" i thought to myself, or so i thought.

"I'm not telling a lie, I'm simply stating a truth." He said, eyes still focused on his book

"Oh, Erm sorry, i thought i only said that to myself" i replied, turning red, realising that i said those words out loud.

(Kim Namjoon's POV)

I saw a cute girl sitting all alone by herself so as the sly fox i am, i went over the the bookshelf that was nearest to her table and pretended to look for a book, hoping that she would ask who i am or at least communicate with me.

"excuse me(heheheh Jimin's excuse me), are you Kim Namjoon?" She asked as she tapped my shoulder.

I removed my mask and sat down across from her on the table, grinning like a fool for some reason.

"Yeah i am. Would you mind if i sit here? This table is quite away from where most people go and there's a beautiful young lady here as well!"

The girl's face turned bright red and studdered as she spoke to me, i chuckled mentally, she was so cute.

I pretended to read my book so she stood up to put back the books she took.

Opps i realised that i forgot to ask for her name, i think I'll just ask her when she gets back.

She got back and stared at me, i decided to look back up and smile, i asked her what her name was, she said her name was Y/N. Y/N.... Her name is very pretty.

Hey, this is a Author's note: Hello, I'm not sure if anyone would even read my book but if 3 people read my book i would try to continue it. Byee