Moving to a new home

"Mom, I don't want to move though." Justin said looking at his mom with crossed arms and siting in the kitchen counter, "You are at least moving closer to cousin Jeff." Justin sighed and looked at the ground and had memories of Jeff visiting him, "Just like the good ol days." Justin sayed smiling. His mom saw him smiling and smiled at him saying "Listen, I know you have your life established here with a girlfriend and all but, your just fifteen. You need to explore around and get to know other people, and get a shirt on son." Justin nodded in agreement and got off the counter and looked into his bag. The only shirt he could basically have is the same one he has worn the past month, a black shirt. With black cowboy boots and blue pants, it was about a weak later his family moved. "Susan, did Justin tell you about him and Jeff's bully problem?" Justin's dad asked Susan, Susan replied "No. Did they tell you Frank?" Susan asked washing the dishes Frank sighed putting on his suit coat, "No. The school did though." Susan stopped and dropped the sponge on one of the bowls. And gasped when she saw thd group of at least five bullies, shoving Jeff and Justin into a ditch, Frank heard this and ran outside shooeing them away and helping his son and nephew. But that night was just worse than before.

Justin was fast asleep dreaming about getting his life established like before. But he smelled smoke "Nick, you sure this is good?" Jackson said to the leader of the bully group, "Yeah. His family deserves to die." Nick said with Justin smelling the smoke he woke up got his clothes on and ran downstairs seeing fire everywhere. He looked on the couch and saw his mother dead, burned alie but didn't find his father, he then went up stairs

Fred ran up stairs to get Justin but he wasn't in bed so he thought he escaped. So with his pain went into the room, sat down with a gun to his head and whispered "Be good for us Justin, and avenge us. And know we always will be there for you." Frank then shot himself but didn't kill him. He wrote on the wall in blood what he said and "Punish the evil."

Justin went up stairs into his room and got his boots on, ran to his room and jumped out of the window and ran into the forest, charred covered, wounded, etc. that is how the killer was born...