Chapter 3

"-one please report back for team bonding exercises" Shiro's voice was cast over the speakers. Soon everyone was gathers together, Keith and Lance sitting close together. Lance looked over to Hunk giving him a look that told him everything. "Alright, since Lance is forced to share I want all of up to share something as well. I'll go first." Shiro stood up, "English isn't my first language. I'm Japanese born and raised in Japan for most of my childhood." 

Next was Hunk. "Ok so I tell Lance everything, but, I'm afraid of monkeys- There I said it!"

Then Pidge, "So a while ago I confessed I was a girl. But honestly, I couldn't' care less what I'm called or what I'm referred to as. I've been Pidge for so long I don't really consider myself just a girl yknow"

Everyone looked to Keith. He stood and thought a moment. "Well, I'm part Galra on my moms side, but I can't ask her anything because she left me when I was young, before my dad dissipated. I honestly don't know if my dad was Galra either.. I don't really remember them." No one said anything for a little while. His secret was definitely a little more, important to him, then the rest. 

"That's not it- Don't get up just yet." Shiro said, causing Hunk to look a little embarrassed and sit back down. "We have one more thing to do. To feels how everyone else feels. Not emotions though. But physical marks. For example, Pidge got a bruise a few days ago, now you'll have that bruise. But you won't have you arm being torn off like mine was. And you won't feel anything either, that might be too painful. You'll just see that marks, to get to know your team better. It'll also be color coded thanks to Pidges help. "

"Shiro-!" Lance and Keith said at the same time, they looked to each other but Keith spoke first, "Shiro please let's not do this ok? This is really a ba-"

"Keith, I know you very well, and as a team I'm positive we won't judge anything." Without another word he pressed the button and mark soon appeared on the paladins. A few green busies. Yellow burn marks from cooking. Red training marks, a few cuts and bruises. And blue.. There were blue cuts covering everyone writs, all from the past few days. He didn't realize there were so many cuts till they were on someone else. Everyone looked to him. "Lance.. I'm sorry" Shiro finally said, turning off the machine. "I-It's fine."

"Is it?" Shiro asked. "No.. It's a bad, bad habit and I hate myself for not being about to stop. It's been going on for years and I don't know what to do-" His eyes went wide and he confessed. Soon after he rushed off again.