Chapter 11

//YO DDLB STUFF + SMUT WARNING FOR DIS CHAPTER

Keith kissed Lance again biting his bottom lip gently. Lance wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist leaning up, "We really should go" Lance said quietly as he broke the kiss. "You aren't the one in charge here~"

Lances face went dark red, he hadn't told Keith about his daddy kink yet.. Keith chucked softly noticing the blood rushing to Lances face. "Does someone have a kink for being put in their place~?" Damn! "N-N-No-yes" The blue paladin stuttered. Keith smirked leaning in close and whispering in a low voice,"Don't lie to me~ I bet you love being pinned down and fucked like a slut- Isn't that right~?" Lance shifted, obviously being turned on by his words. "Answer me baby~"

"Y-Yes sir" Lance said in a quiet voice, he bit his lip his eyes looking everywhere but Keith. The ravenette kissed down his boyfriends neck leaving light marks. "Mm papi~" Keith practically melted at what Lance just called him. He started grinding against Lances bulge. He let out a soft moan rolling his hips against Keith. Mights a well give his him he wants~ Keith put his hands on Lances hips forcing the down a little, "I don't think I gave you permission~"

"But daddy~ I-Im impatient~" Keith couldn't resist after that, he removed all clothes tossing them aside. He place two fingers to the paladins mouth, "Suck" He commanded, Lance immediately did as told leaning forward putting Keiths fingers in his mouth swirling his tongue around the two as he sucked them. Keith loved the feeling but soon pulled them out placing one to Lances entrance and sliding it in at a teasingly slow pace. "Mmm.. Me jodas Keith~"

"Maybe if you be a good boy" He surprisingly understood Lance, asking to be fucked in Spanish, if that wasn't hot nothing was. He slid in a second finger stretching Lance out a bit. After a little he removed his fingers from the blue paladin, who whined at the sudden empty feeling. Keith's length soon replaced his fingers making Lance moan, "A-Ahh~ Papi" Keith made sure to go slow and resist the urge to thrust into Lance at full force. After he was all in he waited for Lance to adjust. "You ok baby?" Lance waited a second before nodding, "Si papi~ Mm.." Keith nodded and started to move, being slow at first. "F-Faster Keith~" Lance moaned quietly. Keith's smirk grew, "What was that? I couldn't quite hear-"

"D-Daddy please! Fuck me harder, l-like the slut I'm am!" Keith hadnt expected that but he certainly wasn't going to deny him. Keith went a bit faster still trying to be gentle. Lance let out a moan a little louder this time thanking Volton the walls were sound proof. "Mm~! F-Fuck daddy" Just then Keith got an idea, "Watch your mouth, lest you want to be punshied" Lance felt the blood rushing to his face when Keith- I mean, when daddy spoke. "F-Fuck you" He spat with a smirk.

[If they wernt already Lance is now face down on the bed his hips in the air at Keiths mercy]

Keith slapped Lances bare ass leaving a faint hand print. Lance moaned arching his back, "Fuuuuck~" Keiths had came down again, "You have a taste for being hit dont you, you little whore~" He grabbed a hand full of Lances hair pulling his head back as he slammed into him repeatedly. He hoped he wasn't being too rough, but Lance seemed to love it. "Ahhh~ I-Im close!" Lance moaned as his hair was pulled. "M-Me too Lance~"

After a bit more thrusting Keith came in Lance, him following son after Keith. Rollin his hips as he rode out the extreme pleasure. Keith pulled out panting as he laid down. Lance collapsing beside him, he curled into Keith's arms and relaxed. "Keith..?"

"Hm?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more~" Keith smiled losing Lances head, "You should get some rest, that wound is gonna hurt like hell in a few hours."

"My side or my ass?" Lance laughed, "Both" Keith replied with a smile. Lance close his eyes and caught his breath, his head on Keith's chest feeling his heartbeat. It was calming and he drafted off within a few minutes. Keith stayed awake on watch. He played with Lances hair giving his head small kisses every so often. He wanted t see what happened to Shiro but they'd have to wait. Keith's only concern at the moment, was keeping Lance safe and happy.