Note (Please read) NEW EDIT I KNOW WHATS WRONG

Hello readers and friends! I hope so far you enjoy the story and I'm sorry I'm not updating as often as I was..

I've had eye problems all my life, hopefully in other stories here I've mentioned it so I don't have to explain to much. But it's different and it makes life, mostly reading and writing very hard for me. I often misspell words skip things switch letters leave whole words out and worse. And I really thought I had some form of dyslexia.

"A general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence."

I've made characters with disorders I have, and used them in stories to get my feelings out and to let it go in a sort. I've made a lot of characters have depression, something I struggle with the most, and anxiety. The characters are nervous a lot, they do things because of it. Some get depressed and hurt themselves or others. I've been that toxic person to hurt people, and I hated myself for it and I still feel terrible after all these years. Even when my friend forgave me I feel horrible. So I make a bad guy whos like me and strike them down. 

I should do more with characters with disorders even if I don't have them. Honestly, I do it with what I have because I know more about it so I feel better writing about it, if I learn online I don't know for sure and I don't know what it feels like so I don't like writing about things I don't deal with.=

A few of the things I deal/have dealt with are; Insomnia- Depression- Anxiety- ADD +more

These eyes problems that I've had forever turned out to not be dyslexia. When I talked to the guy looking in my eyes he said it was just my brain, yet offered no help to fix it. My therapist can't do anything and glasses dont help. So I'll just have to suffer and pretend it isn't there till who knows when. 

Thats all for this part just wanted to let all of you know what's up

-

-

-

-

-

-

I FOUND OUT WHAT WRONG WITH MY EYES!!

It's a disorder called "Visual Snow" 

I didn't talk to a doctor to find out I was actually snooping though youtube looking at weird disorders and that was in the list. Then I looked it up by that name instead of "Tv static in the sky" and boom I got a lot more answers. But not many cause it's apparently rare? And not rare as in "Omg no one else has this you so special" More like a- "No one knows they have this so we have no research on it except for the few people we've turned into lab rats.."

And here we go:

2019 EDIT: I AM NOT 47 THIS IS A COPIED ARTICAL OFF THE ITERNET ILL BE 18 IN DECEMBER

"Visual snow is a neurological disorder characterized by a continuous visual disturbance that occupies the entire visual field and is described as tiny flickering dots that resemble the noise of a detuned analogue television." 

"I first became aware of seeing visual snow around 10-11 years of age (I'm now 47, and it's never gone away). As far as I know, I've always seen visual snow (although for decades, I didn't know that it had an actual name). In fact, when I say that I became aware of it at the age of 10-11, what I mean is that I learned then that other people don't see it. Previously, I had thought that everybody experienced this."

^^I was the same way, noticing this at maybe 11-12, I have bad memory so I might have noticed sooner but I cant really remember^^

"Visual snow is a condition that is considered to be relatively rare, but obtaining exact statistics is not easy because or don't realize that it is not normal. Over the years patients have faced many challenges. It was not regarded as a "real" condition by many doctors. Visual snow patients were often treated similar to those with chronic pain and conditions like fibromyalgia. Many times they were told that it was "all in their head" or the result of past or present illicit drug use. "

^^I'm almost 17 and have never done drugs /except weed like once or twice/ ^^

"The clinical term for visual snow is aeropsia but it may also be referred to as "visual static" or "positive persistent visual disturbance." It tends to be somewhat unique to each patient although most of the symptoms are widely similar. However, each patient describes their condition with some minute differences that seem to make it unique to them. The visual disturbance can be either persistent, meaning it is always present, or transitory, meaning it is somewhat intermittent. It can also cover the entire visual field or only part."

"The condition is often visible in all light conditions, although it is more noticeable under certain light and against backgrounds that are darker. Dim lighting can exacerbate it as can darkness. Some patients report it being particularly bothersome when they are trying to read."

^^That's me I honestly hate reading because of this^^

"Visual snow is medically determined to be a unique syndrome and is believed to be quite rare. However, doctors disagree about its frequency but do believe that many instances go unreported. This can be due to the patient being unaware that what they are experiencing is abnormal or simply because it doesn't bother them all that much."

^^Like yeah rare maybe but also extremely under reported^^

"There are several sub-types or additional visual symptoms of VS. They are consistently found in about a third of patients who have the condition.

Nyctalopia (impaired night vision)Palinopsia (after images, trailing)Photophobia (sensitivity to light)Entoptic phenomena (self light of the eye, spontaneous photopsia, blue field entoptic phenomenon, floaters)

Headache and migraine are commonly associated with visual snow, particularly when it is beginning or when it worsens. In one study, 59% of the subjects who had the condition also had migraines."

^^I believe have Palinopsia, and I have migraines almost 24/7^^

"There are a number of health issues, both physical and mental, that seem to be comorbidities of VS. There is some speculation among researchers that there is a link, whether the visual snow led to some of them or it is a symptom of the condition. Some of the most common comorbid conditions to visual snow include:

PTSD

Anxiety

Sleep deprivation (insomnia, fatigue)

Lyme disease

Auto Immune disease"

^^Guess who has anxiety and Insomnia- This guy^^

So yeah, I have aeropsia. And as soon as our insurance switches over from moving I'm going to the doctors and telling them what I know