Late

After the wedding ceremony, reception was at Granny's. Sophie sat on the booth with Gemma.

Sophie had a grim look. "What's wrong, baby?" Zelena asked.

Gemma stated, "She misses Si…"

Sophie glares at her friend, "I do NOT miss him!"

"Miss who?"

"Si…" Sophie turned around and it was Simon, "no one, absolutely no one." Sophie stands up, "Look, I loved you, but you have hurt me. I thought you of all people would not hurt me but you did, so we are Over."

"How much did she have to drink?" Zelena asked Gemma.

"None." Gemma shook her head, "She hasn't drank or eaten anything."

"So this is…" Zelena paused.

"It isn't sincere," Gemma interrupts, "she's saying it out of anger. Its anything but the truth."

The door opens once more and a sixteen year old girl came in. "Hi I'm Alexa, Simon's younger cousin."

This caught Sophie's attention. "Cousin?" she questions.

"Yes." the girl smiles, "And you must be Sophie, the woman my cousin has been talking about?"

"You talk about me?" Sophie asked.

"Oh yeah," Alexa nods, "he says he hasn't seen anyone so beautiful all his life, but I have to say Simon has been underestimating your beauty. Why if you had walked down our childhood neighborhood you'd have men lined up for you?"

Sophie smiles she wasn't buying any of it. Alexa smiled as she took out her phone, "Hey guys, I'd like you to meet someone."

She faces the phone towards Sophie, 20 men. "Wow! Are you in heaven, Alexa?" a boy asked.

"This is Sophie." Alexa introduced, "Sophie this is our friends."

"Wait!" the boy yelled, "She's real?!"

"Dang I thought she was a picture of one of the goddesses!" one yelled, "Simon, sure knows how to pick em! Beautiful and I'm certain she's smart as well."

"She is." Simon put his arm around Sophie's shoulders, "Thanks dude."

"Sophie?" Ruby calls, "Were doing karaoke wanna be the first to sing?"

Sophie smirks as she made her way towards the makeshift stage at the center of the diner.