Match Day

It was game day, in the Mills-West household, Sophie was putting on her black hoodie on. Looking around her room she noticed something shiny peaking out of her dresser, it was her old green necklace that she wore her first day of school it was also the necklace given to her by her mum. Sophie thought she had lost it but this necklace; but it had a special way of suddenly appearing when she needed some courage. She picks it up and puts it around her neck.

Down stairs, Zelena was drinking her tea and Christopher was pacing back and forth muttering something. "Will you sit down?!" Zelena growls.

"I'm sorry," Christopher sighs, "I'm just worried, aren't you?"

"I trust Sophie." Zelena replied. "She isn't worried, why should we be?" Zelena explains and with a sigh she then admits, "I worry about her, everyday of her life."

Sophie walks in the kitchen, she smiles, "Good morning."

"Is it?" Christopher asked.

"Christopher." Zelena warns.

"It's fine, mum." Sophie held her hand as if to say I got this. "It's actually a great day." Sophie explains, "It is the day we can finally get rid of a horrible pest forever."

"How are you so confident?"

"I just have a feeling that we are gonna win."

"But how are you so positive when the odds are against you?"

"It wasn't my plan, this was Gemma's and I believe in giving her a fair chance in making decisions, since I know for a fact that she is destined to be queen as well."

"And how are you certain of that?" Zelena asked.

"Mr. Gold told me." Sophie replied, "When we were in the underworld, he had pulled me aside and asked me to look after Gemma and I quote, 'She is destined to marry into royalty. She'll be a queen.' Now, Mr. Gold didn't said who the guy that Gemma would marry but for some reason... I think this could be the perfect training for her."

Zelena just looked at her daughter. Yes, Zelena still didn't trust Rumplestilskin. She trusted Belle, yes, they even became best friends but Rumple is another story, but there was something in Sophie's green eyes that told Zelena that she isn't doing this because Rumple said to but because Gemma is her friend.

In the French-Gold household, Gemma and Gideon sat in the kitchen with their grandfather, Moe French.

"This will not end well." Moe shook his head.

"Why not?" Gideon asked.

Gemma frowns, "Because Gideon, grandfather doesn't trust my plan!"

Moe glares at his granddaughter, "Gemma, its not I don't trust it... its just that odds of your plan working is not good." Moe sighs, "I've already lost your mother, I can't bear to loose either one of you."

Gemma looked at him, "I can take care of myself. Plus, I'll be with Sophie, her and I went through hell and back, literally."

"And where did that get you?" Moe asked. "You brought the god of the Underworld back with you and its all her idea. Gemma, you are my granddaughter and I care about you so I'm gonna have to put my foot down. I forbid you to see Sophie or her cousins again."

"You can't do that!" Gemma cried. "Sophie's family..."

"That might have worked with your parent but it will not work with me!" Moe said sternly.

Gemma got up. "I hate you." she mumbled before running up to her room and slamming the door.

Moe took a deep breath before turning to Gideon, "You understand right?"