One: The Three Thugs

"Rise and shine Soldiers!" I Yelled as I kicked my teams door open. Everyone got startled by my abrupt yelling and action. Leahy, fell out of her bed while Johnathen Sat up immediately and saluted. "Yes captain Sir!" He said. "Yes captain!" Melina yelled quickly as she stumbled out of her bed. I leaned against the door. "Its past 7 and none of you are ready yet? Next slip up and I'll start acting more like Captain Levi. I'll have you clean the whole entire HQ and--" Everyone yelled "No" as they began too get ready. "Don't take long brats. Eat and meet me at the training grounds. We're going too help out with the New Cadets. Teach them all you know. I want full reports Nathan when you are all done. I'm counting on you" my second in command saluted. "I'll make you proud Corparol" he said.

    I nodded my head. "What will You be doing Captain?" Sauer asked. Then he faltered as he quickly added "Not that I ment any disrespect. I was just curious"

   I smiled inwardly "that is none of your Buissnuss Wreck. If I'd wanted you to know i'd say something. Get ready" I didn't wait too stick around as I walked away from the door. "Why did I leave home again?" Oh yeah, I was kicked out. A slight chuckle escaped my mouth. Idiots. Thought I wasn't good enough. Well, sucks for them. If titans ever raided the Wall Sina, I'll be sure too leave there Asses in the red zone. I passed Erwin's office and turned too the left. I needed too find Hanji. That Titan loving freak is my best option at the moment. I Hanji's office was located in a laboratory that was right beside my office. I sometimes helped her with experiments and titan Fluids.

   But besides that, I wasn't a titan lover. Hell, i'd kill a titan on sight without a second thought. And that was sometimes why I couldn't carry OVMG around when I was near her experiments. Sonny, Beany, And Edgar. Geez, why the hell did she even name those mindless beasts in the first place? I sighed silently. I'll never understand Hanji. Even though we've been working together for years.

    She's just too complicated. But also fun too be around. Which reminded me, Didn't Hanji say  That her Ass was gonna get kicked Today? I rubbed my chin in thought as I jogged too her Labrotary. When I got there, I didn't even bother taking off my gear as I knocked on her door "hey Hanji? Can I talk too you?" I said. I waited patiently, but got no reply. Then I saw Flagon Walking down the hallway. "Hey Flagon! Where's the four-eyed freak at?" I demanded. Flagon gave me a crossed look. Geez, I knew I came from the wrong side of the track, he didn't have too make it obvious.

    Flagon just hated me because that I came from the Underground. He stopped in his tracks "What the hell are you doing out here Emma? You and your team need to be out at the Courtyard. Didn't Hanji tell you?" my face must have looked confused, because He just sighed with deep emphasy "Get going Nicholls!" I punched him in the arm "I am a higher rank then you Rallet. Don't push your limits" I growled as I turned around and stormed the other way.

   "Nathen, Melina, Johnathen, Sauer! Forget helping with the cadets! We're needed at the Courtyard with Shadis!" I opened the door too the dining hall too see my Squad eating lunch. "Yes, Heichou!" Melina called as she waved at me. I waved back. "Come on Soldiers! Up, Up!" I said as I turned around. My squad members followed me as I ran out of the HQ and down the steps. The courtyard was just two walls from the HQ. "Switch to OVMG!" I ordered as I shot out a hook. Me and my team soared in the air. "What does Shadis Need?" Nathen asked as he gained my speed. The other three were just shy from behind us. "I don't know exactly. Damn Hanji apparently forgot too Inform me about a gathering in the court yard" I replied monotonelessly.

  Now I know what Hanji met by when she was gonna get her Ass kicked. Kicker, by me. Reason, because she forgot too Inform me. Solution, she knew it'd piss me off, so she decided too do it. I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty mad. Was she trying too do this too make a fool of me? If so, I'm gonna do worse then A simple Beating. I'm gonna run her down. And Hanji is not a fan of running. So, it was just making the punishment a whole lot funnier.

    We landed on the wall that surrounded the Courtyard. My gaze racked over the soldiers there. "Hey look" said Melina. She had pointed at three unfamiliar figures below. Her deep red hair fell over her face a little. Me and the others looked at the direction she was pointing in. I saw a tall ashen blonde and two shorter kids. One was a boy with black hair and the other was A light red-head. I couldn't see there faces. "Oh! Hey Emma! Eminem! Emmy! Over here!" My eyes snapped too her cheery voice. Hanji was jumping up and down as she waved like a maniac. everyone turned too look at me and my team. I growled as I motioned for them too follow me.

   I leaped off the wall and landed in a low crouch. My team was behind me as they used there OVMG too land. They didn't necessarily have my agility. But who cared? Right?. The three kids looked too me. I got a look of there face. The ashen blonde had silver eyes and a kind face, while the black hair looked cold and calm. He actually reminded me of me, and the red-head looked energetic and determined. She looked like titan food too me. I ignored the stared as me and my team walked forward in perfect usion. "Hanji. Are you really tempting Emma too stab you?" Mike said. I looked at Him with menace. "You knew you Damn Bastard? Why the hell would you let her do that?!" I demanded as I slapped his shoulder. Mike chuckled softly. "You should see your face when your mad" he said. I growled as I glared daggers at Hanji. "Stupid everything" I mumbled. I stood by the three kids. My squad was behind me.

   "Nicholls, Zachirrus. Stop playing around" Erwin ordered. "Shut up" I said. Erwin ignored what I said. I was looking forward, but I could feel the three kids eyes on me. I felt a nudge from Sauer "Captain, your like the same height as the Shorty" he said. I looked at Him with narrowed eyes "is there a reason behind your words Wreck?" I said. Sauer coward a little. "No Captain Sir!" He yelled loudly as he saluted. I nod. "Just watch what you say Wreck. That could be taken as an insult" and ut was. The red-head snapped "Hey! Don't talk about Levi-bro like that" my attention snapped too her immediately.

    "Hey Kid. Watch what you say, Now. I'm not afraid too hit a girl. Even if she is younger then me. You will treat everyone with respect, especially my Squad. I don't care who you are or where you came from. Your up here, and in my territory now. Listen and you won't be scolded" her two Collegues didn't say anything. The girl looked really mad, but that soon changed too curiosity. "Captain? What did he mean?" I cocked my head, but didn't answer as I turned my attention back on Shadis.

   "From Today these three will be fighting alongside you all! Introduce yourselves!" I looked expectantly at the three kids. The black hair folded his arms as he grunted. "The names Levi" he said in a deep voice. I looked at Him. Weird. For someone that was a year younger then me, he had a deep voice. Everyone seemed Shocked by him. I rolled my eyes. "Levi . . . The first thing you will need is some goddamn discipline" said Shadis. I cracked my knuckles. "I'll do it if needed Commander" I said. My tone monotoneless. Tch, I could care less.

    Shadis nodded, acknowledging my proposal. "Next!" He said. The red-head stood forward proudly. "I'm Isabel Magnolia! Nice too meetcha!" She said loudly. Too happy. God, why can't people be serious these days? The ashen blonde patted his chest with a fist. "My name. . .is Farlan Church!" Shadis looked over my shoulder and at someone. "Flagon, these three will be assigned too your Squad" I gasped. "Look after them" the look on Flagon's face was almost unbearable. I laughed out loud. "M-My Squad sir?" He stuttered. "Are you dissatisfied?" Said Shadis, ignoring The hooting laughters from Me.

   Flagon avoided eye contact as ge said "N--No. . ." He said. Then he looked at Erwin. "But, shouldn't Erwin . . ." I stopped laughing as I straightened myself up. "Erwin is tasked with the soldiers 'formation. The new recruits are your responsibility now Flagon. Deal with it" Flagon turned on me. "Shut up you dirty street rat! You shouldn't even be here today!" Silence fell over the soldiers. Levi and his friends stared at me. "Is that understood?" The words were forced as I tried too hold bsck my anger. My fingers twitched too grab my swords and cut the bastard up.

   Flagon just saluted as he said "Yes sir! Understood!" He glared defiantly at the kids, then at me. I glared back, just as hard. The glare made everyone uneasy. Good.