Eight: The Expedition {Part 2}

"Abnormal class 15 and 11 is on the left flank!" A soldier Shouted.

"Don't let it get too the Wagons!" Another shouted.

    My head snapped too the left. My head narrowed down on the 15 and 11 meter that was coming out of the forest. My hands jerked too my swords. Isabel, who was yards away from me, looked at me weirdly. "Emma! You can't take on two titans! Espically Abnormals!" I wasn't frightened by her words. In my right hand, I flipped my sword around, so the sharp end was faceing backwards instead of Forward. In the corner of my eye, I saw Levi eye how I was holding my sword. But I didn't care much as I focused on the Abnormals. "I got this two!" I roared. I shot out my Grappiling hooks and soared like a bullet in the air.

    No one tried too stop me. They knew that I could do this. It's what I'm good at, killing Titans. No one could beat me.

    The two Abnormals busted out of the Trees like a cannonball. I watched closely at there movements as I spun around around them. One looked like a spider and the other one was standing like an erect Statue. That was the one I would have too take out first. I could see in it's dead eyes that it was not going too be easy. But, if by luck, I can aim for its it's nevk quickly. There was no time too Try and slow it down. I needed speed on my side. I grunted as I focused on the statue like one. I wasn't going too go straight at it.

    I knew it was watching, waiting too strike me. I landed on a tree branch that hovered just inches above its head. I was careful too keep quick. Unlike the other cocky soldiers who think that titans are just dumb, I was not like that. I was smarter then that. Number one when fighting your opponent: Don't Underestimate Them. You'd regret it. I had my swords arched and angled at odd directions. I was about too strike down at the Titan, but what happened next I'd never expect in a million years.

   My eyes widened when I saw that the Spider-like titan disappeared. Then reapeared right behind me. I gasped as I Shot of Tree branch. Just as the Titan slammed its front Hand down on the tree branch I was just standing on. The branch Broke under the Titans Brutal strenght. My stomach churned at the Thought of that I was just there. If I hadn't noticed that the Titan had disappeared, I would have been dead.

  I didn't need too think of a strategy plan now, I needed too kill these Fuckers and Get back too the Others. Already they were Fadeing into the Distant. Only there Green Caps were Visible against the Hills of Grass. I didn't waist time as I dived down and slashed my blades into the the Erect Titans Ankles. Blood flowed as I cut deep into its Ankles. It roared as it slammed a fist down. But I cut it off by bringing down my swords on its wrist. It's wrist fell off as I did another loop and headed for the spider-like titan.
The erect titan fell.

   It was like the Spider-like titan knew that I was the killer and it was they prey. It would constantly change it's direction. But eventually I won. I dived downward and upward under its stomach, all the while leaving a deep cut. I whirled in the air as I cut deep into its Nape. A huge chunk of it went flying. I then leaped off its back As as it fell and went for my last one. It was already healed and . . . . Running away?.

   But I didn't put much thought into it as I came at it at full speed. I aimed my blades to its Nape. The Titan didn't even get too attack as I Brought them down. I made a clean cut as I flew away from its already falling Carcass. I did a back flip as I shot out another set of Grappiling hooks. They attached themselves into a tree as I spun myself around and shot off toward the other Soldiers.

   I Whistled for Clyd as I did unnecessary show-off Spins in the air. The Arabian Horse Gallopoed out of the Forest and toward me. He whinnied as he saw me and he Galloped faster. I landed nicely on top of the saddle. I sheathed my blades as I kicked his side, so he would go Faster. I could already tell he was getting Exhausted. I Clicked my tongue. The poor thing must have been Trying too get too me. Clyd and I shared a ruff past, i liked him at first sight, But he didn't share the same. It took me saving him, rather then letting him die, too earn his trust. And ever since, he never let me down.

    He snorted as he picked up his speed. What this horse liked most was Raceing. He wouldn't give up until we had made it too the others. As we rode, I past two already steaming dead titan Bodies. I knew it was Farlan and Isabel's doings. I don't know how I knew, I just did. I smiled, maybe they'd survive this after all.

***

  It was dark before I knew it. Up above, the stars seemed too shine like broken shard glasses. "I'll never get over it" I said aloud. I was heading toward an old abounded castle that layed out here. Flagon had told me that if I were too loose them then that was were I needed too go. I was glad that the moon was out, or i wouldn't have been able too see a Fuckin thing. "Damn it. I should have brought a Lantern with me" I mumbled as Clyd started too.slow down. I could feel him quivering under me. I gasped as I Clicked my tongue. He stopped. I got off him. "I'm sorry Clyd. We will have too walk the whole way too the Castle. Your tired and can't carry my weight. I promise, we will get there soon" Clyd snorted as I took his reins and started too lead him forward.

    The only sound too be heard was me and Clyd's steps. The night was cold. I wrapped my cloak around me tightly and pulled my scarf up as I put my hood up as well. As I walked, I took out one of the files of Iran. It wasn't completely dark, so I still could see a little. I let go of Clyd's reins, not at all worried that he would leave me, and flipped open the Folder.

   The first thing my eyes went too was his history and relatives. The files said that his parents were deceased, and the cause of death was by titans. "Typical" I muttered as I continued reading. It says that his two younger siblings died of illness and at age 15, he joined the Survey Corps. It said that he used too be a thug and never cared of anyone, until, at age 12, he met Melody Niomie and Garess. They had met Darwin when he and them signed up for the Survey Corps. But, he was Exceptionaly good at OVMG. "So, they are both Thugs Huh?" I chuckled aloud as I put that one away. I took out Darwin's Files.

   "What kind of things are you hiding?" I mumbled as I opened it up. The first thing I saw was that he was from Wall Sina. "This Damn Idiot is from that spoiled evil place?!" I said loudly. Clyd nickered as he looked over my shoulder and at what i was reading. Sometimes I wondered if he was intelligent as he looked.

   It was likely. Every time I looked into his brown eyes and compared it too the other horses, I saw a bunch of Differences. That would be cool if he was intelligent. But, Hanji didn't need to know, she would experiment on the poor thing. I put those thoughts away as I focused on the File. Darwin's family was still alive. He had a baby sister named  Delilah.  I was shocked to find that his family lived in a small cottage in the countryside. But in the Town with a grand home.

  It said that they actually gave there money away too the poor. I smiled softly. It said that Darwin had joined the Survey Corps At age 16 because he was tired of living and loved the feeling of action and adrenaline. Uh, oh. Another adrenaline junky. I remembered how Carlos loved too fight and kill the titans. He was really good actually.

   I put the file away. I streched screeched as I exhaled. My breath came out in plumes of clouds. "Is it that cold?" I said. It was never cold out in the walls. Weird. As I walked, I thought I saw movement in the corner of my eye. Something big. I stopped in my tracks. I saw the shine of blonde under the moon's light. I immediately took out my swords. "I see you!" I yelled defiantly.

   And just as I suspected, It was the tall blonde titan I had encountered in the uncharted areas of the Tall Tree Forest. The Titan took a step out of the Trees and stood behind it. My heart hammered in my chest. A question I had thought long ago coming too me again. What did it want?!. The Titan stared at me Cooly, as if I was something she was looking and set it's on eyes to capture.

 The Titan stared at me Cooly, as if I was something she was looking and set it's on eyes to capture