Four: Unexpected Death part 2

"Drag me too hell" I muttered as I regained myself from the sight. "Nathan, Johnathen! You two take the two on the left and right! I'll take the one in the middle!" I ordered as I zoomed down towards the one in the middle. When I tried too swing my blades down on it, it dodged immediately. "What?" I breathed. "There Abnormals!" Melina shrieked. I looked too my left in horror. Shit! "Nathan! Johnathen!" My head whipped too the left too see both Johnathen and Nathan get grabbed by an abnormal.

   I saw one dead. No! Everything was happening too fast. My eyes wildly went too my soldiers Hanging in the midst of the battle while my other ones were nearing death. The one I was supposed too head for was gone. "What?" I gasped. I met the wild terrified eyes of Melina. Her golden eyes were wide like saucers. "Captain! Behind you!" I spun around. I saw it lunge at me. "Emma!" Nathan roared. I couldn't move. I couldn't attack. My eyes locked onto the Abnormals. They were that of a beautiful Blue.

   It's short golden hair hair flapped behind her. Time seemed too move slow as the abnormal neared me. Nathan desperately screaming my name. Melina and Sauer stareung in horror at me and there Collegues. Snap out of it! My mind screamed in my head. Nothing. Why couldn't I move? I felt like the titan was holding me in place. It's hand reached for me. . . . Then, all of a sudden. I was snapped out of my weird like trance as i roared my freedom. I threw my head back when a splitting headache hit me. My eyes locked back on the titan when I regained focus. But too my horror, it was gone. What the hell was happening here?!

    "Captain!" I was wrecteched away from the thoughts of the blonde titan as I spun around. "I know!" I roared as I threw my arms back, swords in hands, and threw them with right at the titan that had Nathan and Johnathen. But, I couldn't save my second in command. He was crushed immediately by the Titans mouth.

   Nathan's Blood splattered on Johnathen as he was beginning too get crushed by the abnormal. But luckily, my swords were able to delay him getting crushed as they plunged right through its head. I roared vengance as I slammed my feet downward as I grabbed my sword Hilts. I unhooked the old blades and replaced them with new ones as I brought down my blades over the Titans hands that had Johnathen. The young boy fell. "Switch too Maneuver gear and get the others out of here!" I roared as I came at the titan again. This time. I was not focused on anything else. This time. I was not getting nervous. This time. I was in complete and utter control.

    I kept coming at the titan. I never once wavered as every cut I made was quick and easy. I cried for vengance over my Second in Commands death. He didn't get too live. He didn't get too have kids. He was so young. No older then Fifteen. And yet, I took him for granted. I took everything for granted. I thought my friends could have tooken care of themselves that die. But I was wrong. I was dead wrong. And now, I may pay the price.

    In the corner of my eye, I saw Johnathen cut Melina and Sauer down from there situation. Good. I looked away when the abnormal titan came at me. But I dodged and did my head spun across its arm and around it's nevk like a speeding bullet. I ended it swiftly as I flew straight away from it. But I didn't stop there as I kept coming at it. Getting angrier with each cut I made across its filthy, motherfuckin, body. Blood was shredded everywhere. There was no doubt. And a lot of steam. So much that you could see it from the top of the trees.

   Eventually. My anger calmed as I finally decapitated it. The Abnormals head flew from its body. It's body fell limp too the ground in a steaming heap. Tears stained me as I landed before my crew. Melina and Sauer were leaned over The bloody body of Johnathen. "Captain! I can't stop the bleeding!" Melina cried. I gasped as I ran across the grove and too the remaining people of my team. I fell too my knees as I shoved Melina and Sauer out of the way. "Johnathen! Look at me!" I begged desperately as I stared down at him. "C-captain" he stuttered. He raised his bloody hand up too me. No. I thought. I clasped my calloused hand over his bloody one.