Five: Friends?

On that day, everything went by so quickly. Shadis trying too Convince Melina and Sauer too stay, Me crying. Hell, I don't even know how I ended up in this bed.  I was in Levi's, Isabel's, and Farlan's bunk room. Not in my office, where my queen size bed stood. The light black blanket was layed on me. My scarf was off and hanging on a plank that was attached too the bedpost. It was night time. And no one was in the room. My head pounded as I sat up. I ignored it though. I grimaced a little. Shouldn't the three kids be in here asleep? I sighed as I stood up gingerly. I was still in the cloths I had on earlier today. The only difference is that I didn't have on my scarf,gear, or boots.

   I gazed around the room as I limped. Yeah, limped. My ankle hurt like hell, but I didn't let that stop me as I walked over too the door. It was were my boots were at. I breathed heavily as I leaned against the wall as I forcefully shoved them on. I bit my lip in pain. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Then the door opened. "Ahhh!" I cried out as I jumped back. The sudden action frightened me and I accidently put weight on my hurt ankle.

    I cried out in pain and fell on my back. "Emma! Your awake!" I groaned at the loud girls voice. I looked up hastily too see Isabel looming over me. "Welcome back" she smiled. "Are you okay?" Farlan asked as he helped me up. But not the arm slinged over shoulder, but being picked up bridal style. I flushed in embaressment as the tall guy layed me back in the bed. "You shouldn't be on your ankle Emma. You bruised it badly. The doctors say there might be internal bruising" I held in my gasp as I layed back on the bed. I closed my eyes as Farlan took off my boots "Why am In here? How long have I been asleep?" Isabel sat on the bed beside me. While the Shorty sat beside really close too me.

    I actually enjoyed the warmth that radiated off from Levi. His lemon clean scent was soothing too me. I looked down in shame. "So, can anyone explain too me on what happened?" Okay, I wish I hadn't. It's bad and good. Bad thing was was that I would probably suffer from Bipolar deppression and Aboundament issues all my life. The other bad thing was my ankle. Internal bruising doesn't sound fun.

   But good news was that I was still a Corparol and I don't have too get a new team right away. I was still kinda dealing with the loss of my first one at the moment. Even if two of them left. And luckily I was still able too join the Expedition in three days. "your an idiot Emma" I looked up too Levi's stoic face. His gray orbs stared at me intently. "I know" I said softly.

   I looked down. I then felt a hand on my head. "But your also very brave. You went off into those uncharted territory in the forest with no fear on your face. You were soully focused on the rest of  your team members. Loyalty and fearlessness is what I like most in a person. And I am happy too call you a . . . .friend" I gasped my blue eyes sparkled like a child that just got a teddy bear she always wanted in her life.

   "Watashi wa tomodachi da imasu ka?" I said breathlessly. Isabel threw her arms around me. "Of course your our friend Emma! You understand us better then anyone else!" I smiled. An actual smile. I looked at Farlan and Levi then Isabel. "You know the best thing is is that you get too stay in here! With us!" Isabel cheered. No way! I was smiling a fraction and Isabel was having a hoot about it. It's been only two days since they've been here and I was already friends with them. "Friends forever" Isabel said, her tongue was sticking out from the side, she faked mimic clicking a picture of me and here.

    I looked at Levi and hugged him tightly. "I could kiss you!" I said. The room went quite. My cheeks were red as I pulled away. I risked a peak through the shield of my black hair and at Levi's face.

    There was a light pink on his cheeks. Farlan was laughing while Isabel looked like she was going too jump through the roof. "Oooh, Levi-bro's got a girlfriend!" She yelled as she pushed me and him together. I was blushing madly at the moment. Our faces were so close too each other. Our noses were basically touching.