Transported

HIYA! I know this is all of a sudden but I really wanted to make a story like this. I watched Kuroko no Basket a few years back but I wasn't really big on writing FanFiction but recently I have been and I wanted a hand in writing a Kuroko no Basket story. I currently put my other story (in FanFiction.net) on hold for this story.

This is my first time writing in Wattpad so please don't criticize me too badly 😅

Ahem! Before you read any further, let me introduce myself. I refer to myself as Serpent-chan so you can call me Serpent-chan or Serpent-san, doesn't matter to me. I'm a girl so that's why I refer to myself as -chan instead of -kun. I'm a big fan of reverse harems so expect this story to be kind of like a reverse Harem but for Kuroko, so Kuroko no Harem.

The main pairing will be Kiseki no SedaiXKurokoXKagami.
There are other couples such as: KiyoshiXRikoXHyuga and KoganeiXMitobe.
There are one sided relationships like: One-sided!TakaoXMidorima, One-sided!KasamatsuXKise, One-sided!SakuraiXAomine, One-sided!HimuroXMurasakibara, and One-sided!MayuzumiXAkashi.
There are also platonic/sibling-like relationships like: Aomine and Momoi, Takao and Kuroko, Kasamatsu and Kuroko, Sakurai and Kuroko, Himuro and Kuroko, and Mayuzumi and Kuroko.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Warning: Characters are OOC and grammatical errors are most likely common. (Please don't hesitate to correct me, I'll edit it once again if you point it out)

"Hello~" - Talking
Hello~ - Japanese word
'Hello~' - Thinking
"Hello~" Yelling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Third Person View~

The Winter Cup has finally ended. It was a normal day at Seirin Academy.. if that could be said the same for the basketball training area. Anyone passing by the auditorium would immediately hear yelling coming from inside the large building, "KUROKO!"

Inside the auditorium was a young group of high schoolers, most of them being men with the exception of one lady. The woman was off to the side with a pink whistle hanging from her lips as her brown eyes scanned the game between the first years and the second years that was taking placing in front of her. This woman was none other than Aida Riko, or as many knew her as the coach of Team Seirin despite her being a female. Riko let out a sigh as she took in the happenings that occurred on the court, her eyes darting back forth from the first year duo that brought victory in almost every tournament they have been in. The first year duo were none other than the light and shadow of Seirin's basketball team, Kagami Taiga and Kuroko Tetsuya respectively. Kagami was standing in front of Kuroko with a ticked off expression as he stared down at the light blue haired boy in front of him while Kuroko stared up at Kagami unfazed at the glare that Kagami was shooting down at him.

"Are you trying to get yourself hurt?!" Kagami growled as he clenched his fists that were by his side, "The ball almost slammed you in the face!"

"I dodged it though Kagami-kun," Kuroko stated bluntly as he stared up at the red head with his emotionless light blue eyes, "What are you complaining about? You weren't the one that almost got hit. So I don't see why you're getting mad."

Kagami's split eyebrows twitched ever so slightly and he was about to retort back when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Kagami let out a soft growl as he turned around slowly to look down at his brown haired cat mouthed senpai (1) who was smiling even though Kagami was shooting an angry look at the said senpai. Koganei said as he patted the tall red head's shoulder softly, "Maa~ Maa~ Kagami. He dodged the ball. Let's forget about it. Let's get back to the game."