Episode 2: I'm Serious

DOMO MINNA-SAN! I hope you enjoyed He previous chapter. 😏 If it wasn't to your liking, I apologize but this story will be having a lot of those because it's GOMXKurokoXKagami so expect a lot of those happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Third Person View~

Everyone was seated on their respective seats and the screen lit up once again. This time the screen was split in half, on the right side of the screen an image of a slow rotating basketball was seen while on the left side of the screen, Himuro appeared and seemed to be in a recording studio with headphones over his ears. Everyone looked confused, even Himuro as they stared at the screen. The left side of the screen started to move, playing the opening song.

Everyone stared in shock when Himuro on the screen opened his mouth and started to sing the opening song. Takao whipped his head to stare at Himuro before exclaiming, "You sing the opening?!?"

Himuro looked shocked as well before saying, "I don't remember singing this song though..."

"Maybe it's showing you singing this in the future Tatsu-kun," Kuroko piped up from his seat on Kagami's lap as Himuro nodded in agreement, "That could be the case.."

The screen changed to show a basketball hoop as a ball bounced off the ring and off the board. Kagami ran towards the ball before tossing it into the hoop before taking it yet again and dribbling it over to the center line of the court. He had a grin on his face as he panted heavily, tossing the ball towards the hoop and the screen switched to a flashback of Kagami and Kuroko walking side by side as Kagami spoke up, "Just how strong is the Generation of Miracles?"

"If I played them now, how would I do?" Kagami asked as he looked at Kuroko as Kuroko answered him, "You'd be destroyed instantly."

The scene switched back to Kagami on the court as he recalled Kuroko's words, "The five prodigies have each gone on to play for their own schools."

"I've decided. I'll crush all of them and become the best player in Japan," Kagami shot the ball into the hoop as the scene switched back to the flashback, this time Kuroko was standing in front of Kagami as the bluenette said, "I've also decided. I will be the shadow to your light and make you the best player in Japan."

The scene changed back to Kagami as he dribbled before he let out a chuckle, 'Oh, man. I'm so excited I can't sit still.'

Kagami jumped as he tossed the ball into the hoop, a bright grin on his face, 'I don't care if it's not an official game. I just wanna play them!'

The image switched to a black screen with the words, "I'm Serious," on the screen.

The scene switched to Hyuga who looked confused, "A game? You can't play yet."

Kagami pouted as Imayoshi asked, "Huh? Why not?"

Seirin turned to look at the ex-captain of Touou before Izuki said, "You'll see why they can't play yet."

Kagami looked shocked before asking, "W-Why? What is this, Captain? How am I not good enough?"

Hyuga tilted his head to look at Kagami as he said, "You're still a trial member. You're not an official member yet."

Kagami looked confused as the scene switched to someone holding a red PSP as Riko's voice sounded, "I knew you had potential. Nothing beats cultivating talent."

Kiyoshi turned to look at Riko, placing a hand on her shoulder and said, "You need to tone down on how dedicated you are to sports."

"But," Riko pouted as Hyuga patted her head softly as he spoke, "Don't try to argue with him. But I sort of agree with him. You should tone down a bit. Really? Playing a PSP game on it?"