Episode 1: I am Kuroko

DOMO MINNA-SAN (HELLO EVERYONE!) Serpent-chan here. Just here to tell you that I don't own anything (even though I want to). Also fair warning, I'm very descriptive so if you already watched the series (which I'm guessing you have), you can mostly skip the bold parts if you don't want to read how the episode goes.

WARNING: CHARACTERS ARE OOC and grammatical errors are to be noted.

"Hello~" - Talking
Hello~ - Japanese Word
'Hello~' - Thinking
Hello~ - Episode Scene
"Hello~" - Episode Scene Talking
'Hello~' - Episode Scene Thinking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Third Person View~

Everyone looked towards the screen as it lit up.

The light fixture of a stadium appeared on screen as a voice spoke up, "The Teiko Middle School basketball club."

Everyone looked confused as Kise asked, "I thought this was about Kurokocchi's life after he joined Seirin. Why is it showing about Teiko ~ssu?"

"Be quiet and we might find out baka (1)," Kasamatsu smacked the back of Kise's head causing the blond to whine out in pain.

The scene changed into a sepia colored image of basketball players on a court as the voice continued to narrate, "An incredibly strong team with over one hundred members and three consecutive championship wins."

Kise appeared on the screen dribbling a ball, his whole body colored yellow.

Kise blinked in surprise before a wide grin appeared on his lips as he looked at his image on the screen.

"Even within that brilliant history," an image of Midorima appeared on screen as he shot a three pointer, "a group of five prodigies knows as the Kiseki no Sedai (2) stood above the rest."

Slowly by slowly, the images of the other Kiseki no Sedai as well as Momoi appeared on screen, colored in as their preferred color.

The Kiseki no Sedai, except Kuroko and Momoi, all had smug looks on their faces as the other members of their team as well as their coaches sighed in exasperation.

The scene changed to the front of a school, "However, there was a strange rumor concerning the Kiseki no Sedai."

Midorima sighed as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose using his bandaged fingers, "There were a lot of rumors concerning us, nanodayo."

"There were too many," Murasakibara sighed as he bit into a potato chip, "I think I lost count about how many rumors popped up each day, not like I could really bring myself to care."

A basketball court appeared but was barely visible because of the bright light and the five silhouettes of the Kiseki no Sedai appeared on screen, "Despite being relatively unknown and lacking a game record, there was one more member recognized by the five prodigies."

"That must be Tetsuya," Akashi spoke up as his red eyes suddenly turned hetero chromatic and everyone, except the Kiseki no Sedai including Kuroko, flinched at the sudden change of his split personality as he continued coldly, "We barely cared for any other basketball player since they were not worthy."

Kuroko smiled before bowing, "Arigatou (3) Akashi-kun."

Akashi's eyes changed back to his red eyes and everyone visibly relaxed at having the normal Akashi back.

The scene changed to show a shadow of a person standing in front of a doorway with a basketball on the ground just above the shadow. The scene instantly changed and the screen panned up to show the back of Kuroko who was wearing his Teiko basketball jersey with the number 15 on the back as the voice narrated, "A phantom sixth man."