The Little Lamb and Two Wolf Siblings

"Taehyungie.. you still here?"
Rapmon asked seeing Taehyung still staying with them and see the clock that it was almost 2pm. Its haven't been that long since they arrived then.

"A-ah ne hyung, oh hyung do you want to eat lunch? Im about to warmth the food i was thinking maybe Noona is hungry since it was lunch time"
Again startled for the many times he don't know.

"Yeah i want some, lets just warmth everything i will help you. Where is Lucy?"

"Oh.. Noona is taking a bath right now. Uhm hyung?"

"Yes Taehyungie?"

"Your sister is really gorgeous hyung.. and he pats my head.. I like her, he she is different from the other executive, they are obnoxious while your sister is not"

Smiling and pat Taehyung head, he is so cute. Lots of army thinking that Jimin is the cutie of the group but actually its Taehyung being the cutest one. He is so innocent, always excited for new stuff. He maybe looks cold but he is actually a cutie and soft hearted, he is pure.

Still smiling Rapmon pat his head again seeing how serious his face looks warming the food.

"Taehyung ah~ do you like my sister?"

"Nae hyung i like her, she is kind and cool. She is not like those rich kids in my previous school and some of mean group member that are a relatives of some companies"

"Hmm.. thats true, that is her charm. You would never believe how selfless she is. She might be the most selfless being in this world"

Taehyung get even more curious about his new favorite noona. He likes her already, but he thing maybe she will be his new idol. Not red velvet anymore. They are gorgeous and cute. But Lucy noona is even more gorgeous and she is very cool too, she also looks very kind.

Krriiiiiinnnggggggggh!!!
Both startled hearing the bell. Rapmon walks leaving Taehyung to continue warming up the food.

"HYUUUUUNNGGGGGG!!!!! Jimin jump hughing Rapmon and running inside curious to see his hyung sister.

"Yahhh!! Jimin no running in the house!"

"And why you all here for?" Asked Rapmon confused why would his members gathering in his sister house. "And Suga hyung arent you supposed to be asleep still? Why you here?"

"They drag me here, and im also bored in the dorm, Yah monnie ah~ Does Lucy has comics?"

"Huh? Oh yeah go to that room next to the her bedroom it was her reading room, she has lots of comic there, both english and korean language just find them in the korean section"

"Woaaahhj hyunggggg your sister Jjang! I will keep coming here for her comics, looks Jungkook ah~ Rapmon sister has a room filled with comics" Jimin yelled with so many excitement seeing so many comics in front of his eyes.

Rapmon suddenly paled hearing Jimin telling him that he will keep coming to his sister place, he dont want Jimin to annoyed Lucy too much and we know how annoying Jimin can be with his unstoppable rambling and childishness.

"Y-yah Jimi just put them in their place again or Lucy will get mad, she hates people messing with her stuff"
Jimin just yelling an okay to Rapmon, and we knew he won't do that because Jimin is a messy person and all knew that. It always either Taehyung or Hoseok who tidy his belongings when they cant stand his messiness anymore when they still shared a room, and now it was becoming Hoseok personal issues since Taehyung has his own room.

"Oh.. you guys are here.. Let me change my clothes first and i will sit down with you guys, ah..there are some fruits in the fridge if you want some snacks." She told them and heading to her room after nods her head slightly to show respect since some of them are older than her.

"Yahhh Rapmon.. you never told us that she is mix" Hoseok told Rapmon.

"Hmp?? Really? Ah it mush have slipped of my minds then, well she is mix.. and whats wrong with you and Jin hyung red face.. wth hyung?"

"Yah moni she is just pretty okay, and its not common for us to see a gorgeous girl and a mix one like her.. but seriously she is very pretty.. woahh you must be a very distant cousin of her.. there is no way you are a direct cousin of her"

A pillow land straight on Jin's face after he insult Rapmon.

"Yah.. she is mix okay.. her mom is gorgeous and a western of course she came out being a beauty you idiot"

"But moni ah~ her beauty is really jjang.. woah you will need to shuusshh lots of guys huh?"
Hoseok commenting on Rapmon earning a glare, he is conscious over the fact that he need to kick lots of guys, but he also knew she can take care of herself.

"Its ok hyung i will kick their butts and beside Lucy also can protect herself, she once made 6 guys unconscious for messing with her and some others too"

Hearing that the Hoseok and Jin cant believe their ears, how could a beautu like her that looks so delicate make guys conscious and not any guys either...Westerner guys are larger in body and rougher than Asians so having her kicking some guys are meaning everything cool for them.

"Woahh cool hyung, not only she is kind she also can kicks butts too.. woooaaaahhh, she is my idols"
Taehyung butting in their conversation and sitting beside Jin and start rambling about his first impression about Rapmon sister. How pretty she is, how kind she is and that she pats his head.

"Oh, Lucy sshi you done changing, here sit here" Hoseok pat the place​ beside him

Lucy smile and turn down the offers "Its ok, Hoseok sshi i will sit here. I like to sit on the windows" Placing herself above the wide area on her window she created so she able to sit on the window. She don't mean to be rude, but sitting on the window is one of the thing she likes to do.

"Noona~ i warmth the food already do you want to eat?" Taehyung sensing the awkward atmosphere after Hoseok being turned down offering her to eat lunch since he already warmth the foods.

She is really beautiful, with the sun shines touch her face and she staring far for the city views makes her like a painting. She is not like a human being, she is a fairy. Fairy noona, he likes fairy noona, she is his new idol now.

Looking at Taehyung with slightly titling her head, makes Jin and Hoseok face redden. They knew she is gorgeous but seeing her like that makes her even more gorgeous.

Smiling, she nods to Taehyung and asked everyone to eat with them since there are still a lot of food. Them being the always hungry boys agreeing without taking a lot of time. Jimin, Jungkook, and Suga too hearing that there are free food being offered to them rush to the kitchen and seated them self on the dining seat.

Her kitchen was big she have this mahogany as her dining table and the seat has also very comfortable. They sitting circling in the table and starting to eat while talking to each other. Lucy only answer what she was asked from the boys, and tanking Taehyung for preparing the lunch not forgetting to pats his head makes him grinned widely.

After they took lunch together Lucu told them to just leave the dishes since there will be someone coming to clean them. She don't usually take a house assistance to help her clean the house. But since she will be busy for the whole two weeks to do her works starting from the day after tomorrow she feeling too lazy to deal with the house chores.

They just enjoying their day with talking. Well Lucy don't talk very much but she likes to hear them talking. His brother's family. She smiles, not realizing that she smile sincerely from heart. That smile dont last long because she turn her head again watch the city from her favorite seats

And someone sees that smile, it struck him to the heart freezed him making him unable to produce a single thought in his mind.