The Lamb in Distressed

Taehyun was startled hearing a scream coming from the apartment next to his room. It was Lucy noona apartment, but why he heard a guy scream? Sounds like Namjoon hyung.

"Hyuuuuuuunngggg... Jin hyung!! Where is Namjoon hyunh?" Seeing Jin sitting in the kitchen counter eating his breakfast he run to his hyung looking for Namjoom.

"Taehyung ah.. Namjoon told me he staying at Lucy, and not to be disturbed" Jin told his dongsaeng and heading to the counter to wash his plates.

"But hyuuunngg.. i heard namjoon hyung scream from noona apartment" whining he laid his head on the dining table not liking the fact that he cant visit his new favorite noona.

"Taehyungie.. stop that just go play with Jimin or jungkook or help me cleaning the mess Jimin and jungkook made" trying to stop the younger from sulking too much Jin gave Taehyung a broom and told him to sweep the floor. Being the kind dongsaeng he is start doing what his hyung told him but the frown and pout still stayed on his pretty face.

After like three hours or so Taehyung still sulking and seeing this irked Jin so much. He text Namjoon about what he doing and telling how Taehyung been in distressed for not allowed to meet Lucy.

He texted him few times but no answer got annoyed he too give Namjoon a missed called.

After few times he tried to reach Namjoon but to no avail he finally gave up and told Taehyung to stop sulking because Namjoon is out of reach. Hearing that Taehyung even get more annoyed than before, his pout getting bigger.

No more than 10 minutes Jin left Taehyung, Namjoon called Jin back.

"O hyung, wassup?"

"Yahh.. what you doing now"

"Nothing i was asleep, hyung lower your voice will ya Lucy is asleep beside me"

"Sigh...mianhe but we have a lamb in distressed here"

"What do you mean hyung" not understanding his eldest hyung weird choice of word.

"Yah i mean Taehyungie, you know that little lamb have been annoyed at me because i told him not to disturb you guys"

"Aaahh~ Taehyung.. he really fond of my sister is he not? Sigh~ but hyung my sister is in no condition to be disturb by Taehyungie rambling. He is cute but after sometimes he is being too much, his cuteness is too overwhelming"

"Sigh I know right.. but what should i do Joonie ah.. he is throwing tantrum now with his pout decorating his face"

"Jin sshi" Lucy take Rapmon phone from his hands

"E-eh ye??"

"Told him to come here, it's ok im feeling better now.. beside it passed lunch time already we can order some food and order here. You also may come if you want to"

"A-ah nae Lucy sshi, i will tell him and is it okay to tell other boys too.. i mean you sounds a bit sick and Namjoon was worried a lot earlier"

"I'm good now Jin sshi i just not used to the air i guess. Tell the other boys too its ok, i will let them decide what to eat its on me. Just come" the call was cut by Lucy after she finished telling Jin what to do.

"Woah.. did she just hang up the call on me?? Woah what a chic girl Namjoon sister is"

"Yah Taehyung ah!!"

"What hyung?"

"Lucy told me you can go to her now-"

"Jinjjaaaaaaa?!!! Asssaaaaa!!"

"Y-yah!! Yah Taehyung!! Hiss this rascal!" Frustrated but don't want to overthink about this too much, he told the other boys that they get a free food at Lucy's house and they can choose the food. Hearing this everyone get hyper and started to run to the apartment next to them. Even suga who is sleeping starting to walk out right after he heard free food.

Seeing this Jin get dumbfounded, and sigh feeling embarrassed feeling like he is failed to teaches them manner.