Whose That Girl Walking With Our Oppadeul

When they entered the building people can't help but stare. They saw a very beautiful lady walking with their iconic boys on her side. With her casual outfits and sneakers she looks like a street model to them, a very beautiful model.

The boys has been so used by the stare just keeping their silence and walk beside Lucy while the objects of the stares don't even realized it and just walks.

Lucu walk to the elevator special for the executive and told the boys to come with her, some people who witnessing this get a bit startled because nobody dares to use that elevator except for the executive and Bang PD, not even the higher manager can get to the elevator and ut was a very strict rule to keep between them.

But Namjoon knew better than to oppose Lucy, he just hopped on the elevator and stand beside her. He knew that this management own by her, she is the true executive but he can see the nervous face of the kids before him.

They exit the elevator and about to walk to Lucy office. The boys that stayed with her in the car knew why she came here but not the other boys they were confuse but don't want to make a scene.

They passed by Bang PD and a bit scared because he saw them exiting from the executive elevator. At first they saw how Bang PD gling to scold them but then when his eyes met Lucy Bang PD starting to nod his head showing respect. They were a bit shock seeing that Bang PD showing so much respect to Lucy even after she told him not to do that and be just casual since she is very much younger than him. Bang PD bid them a good bye since he have lunch meeting with the manager to talk about their artist schedule, the boys bow and bid him a good bye.

They walk to her office that was placed next to Bang PD office. The room was slightly smalled than what Bang PD have but since not too much inside almost bare even that the room gave this room a bigger look than it actually is. She only have chouch and other regular office inventory. But overall the room looks comfortable for them. What makes this room special that Bang PD's office dont have is that this room have this whole wall window just as Lucy likes.

Lucy sitting on her chair starting to dial her secretary number, and telling her to bring her outfits and telling mr. Tuann to come meet her.

"Woah Lucy, you going to stay here to work.. Wow this is really cool yo, we can hang out more this way, and Taehyung will love this so much dont you Tae?" Hoseok nudge Taehyung on the arms stopping him from his daydreaming

"A-ah ye noona this is cool.. Woah you realky are the executive huh? This is my first time i use the elevator, well actually the second but i got scolded buy this one old executive. But woah you really are cool" Taehyung can't help but ramble about how cool she is because she is really cool. And everything coming out from her scream Swag. Even Suga agreeing that.

They heard a soft knocks from the door, Lucy told them to come inside. Her new secretary put her outfits on the sofa next to her nearly while mr. Tuann giving her the schedule she ask and explain them to her. Lucy being professional she is scanning the datas and rearrange the schedule after choosing which is important and not for her to attend.

Seeing this one of the boys can't help but having his heart slightly shaking, 'she is beautiful being serious like that, adding the sun light from her back giving her this halo effect. I think im in love' he thought.