The Reason of Her Nightmare

"He died oppa.. he left me.. he died in my arms... Smiling" She is stopping trying to calm herself because this talk overwhelmed her too much.

She been able to avoid this topic for years and she knew this moment will come. This been her nightmare for years, hunting her every night she closed her eyes. She is tired, she is guilty, she is bitter, she is full of hates.

Rapmon still waiting patiently take her hand and hold it tight telling her in silent that he is here to help her getting through her trauma.

"He died because of me, im the one who caused this" with shaking voice she continue. Still no response from Rapmon, he just stare at her eyes.

"They..those fucking bastard killed him because i turned them down. They knew i will never pick one of them as my suitor since they bullied him"

"They tortured him, hurt him beyond repaired. They raped him! Oppa!! They raped him and left him to die alone!! Bloody!! Miserable!!"

"We.. we brought him to hospital, and he sleep there for months"

"We waited and waited. While im trying to find the evidence he kept his eyes closed as if he is too tired and hurting to open them"

"I found the evidence oppa.. i get the evidence they tried so hard to erased"

"I hacked all the CCTV and copy everything and deleting all the footage before them"

"They thought that theu have erased them all, but it was me who get them first" she laugh, her laugh full of sinister as if she is satisfied for all the bad things she do, but still Rapmon said nothing just hug her tight letting her to finish her story.

"I run to the hospital telling my parents that i get the evidence, they are very happy oppa. They told me to give this to the police and get them arrested" she stop trying to calm her anger, Rapmon gave a glass of water. His face turn red, he is angry just by hearing what she told him. He wants to killed those son of a bitch so much. How dare them!! But he tried to control his anger, she is whats most important now.

"Oppa after everything i get Jason awake"

"He smiles.. he fucking smile after everything he get through with, after every tortures he get, after the raped"

"He smiles oppa!! He is smiling, he is so beautiful oppa, you remember right? Do you remember how you always telling that Jason is the beauty amongst us both? He is well mannered, he get the soft looks from father. He is exotic. His beautu killed him oppa, my beauty killed him.."

"Our beauty killed him!! And he still smiling saying how nice it is to see my face and our parents"

"I told him that i get the evidence, but he just smile and telling me to forgive them"

"Forgive oppa!!! He wants me to forgive those fucking son of a bitch who killed him. He beg me to forgive them telling how they just bitter and drunk, how they are not in the right mind and they will eventually to regret what they did"

"After few days he awake he one day asked me to bring him home, we argue i screamed at him telling him how idiot he is because he needs treatment. Our parents come in the room, i saw how mother eyes so tired and red for crying at that time my guts knew something wasn't right"

"My parents agreeing to his begs to bring him home, i yelled at mom i told her how cruel she is and bad mother she is for agreeing. Father slaps me.. that is the first time father ever get angry. He cried while slapped me" at this time he face is full of tears but she smile. She looks so sad with the tears and smile.

She still continued her story with more tears falling. She haven't cried this much for many years, but talking about Jason enough to bring her misery back.

"We went to the villa house at the beach. I stayed with him despite him sulking that i dont go to school for babysitting him and he dont need it. He is really cute you know, how could a guy looks so cute? He is the older one but i want to protect him so much. I want to keep him away from the world he loves so much. But he always want to face the world"

"The world is beautiful, dont you see it? So many colours so many kind people. Lucy ah~ i believe no people is evil they are just misguided. I still remember him telling me this with his lovely smile"

Rapmon hug her even tighter cant stand the tears anymore. He let the tears he hold so much wet his face and cry accompanying her tears.

"With that he died smiling" She cried evem harder with that rapmon cant stand it anymore and pull his phone texting Jin hyung to let him know that he will staying at Lucy apartment and to not let the boys come for the whole day.

He cried, for the first time he cried so hard like this. He cried a lot when his group win the first place for the first time. But now he cried for his brother death, for the guilt he felt, and for his sister. Cant believe how hard it must me for his sister to handle all the burdened herself. All this big hateful burden in her small body. She looks frail now. He is the strongest one between them three but he cant protect them, he left them betrayed by the world.

He cried with her, he don't want to pretend to be strong. He is selfish he wants to feel the misery she felt, he don't want her to cry alone.

"You know what oppa.. even until he died i still trying so hard to forgave them. I tried so hard to listened to them... But i still trying to gather the evidence or maybe other stuff to crush their life"

"And oppa i was right... Im always right, he is too naive, too innocent to handle the world thats why he was betrayed and it cost him life"

"Those monster laugh after everything they did to my poor brother... My poor beautiful brother, he again get betrayed even after he died"

"He laugh and telling me everything happened because of me, i should be their bitch but because I don't wsnt to they used Jason.. how good Jason feel good under them, how he cried in pain, they believe Jason enjoy the pain because they believed Jason is gay. But he is not, Jason has someone he likes he always want to get married and have a twins like us"

"He love this one girl, he is not gay oppa, even though he is gay he don't deserve this, but these monster said he did deserve and they are glad that he died"

"I snapped" she stopped talking for sometimes, drinking the water Rapmon gaves her earlier.

"Wh-what did you do to them Lucy?? You didn't.. you didn't kill them right"

"No oppa, but i killed them thousands times in my sleep" sighing in relieved that indeed his sister still pure despite the hates she has.

"But i make sure they will feel the wants to die so much, i makes them to feel the misery over their sin in their entire life"
He gasped but dont make any comments waiting for her to finish.

"I..."