part 1

"Summer, summer, SUMMER!" I yelled, getting out of my seat the second the bell rang

"Summer, summer, SUMMER!" I yelled, getting out of my seat the second the bell rang. This has to be the greatest moment ever. Good bye 10th grade and hello freedom!

I said bye to all my 'friends'. I didn't like any of them cause the people of Derry are shitty however, I couldn't be a loner.

Sighing I entered the bathroom. "We know you're in there you little shit, do you have half the schools guys on there with you slut?" Greta and her little minions laughed.

"God which one is it Greta, is she a slut or shit?" I laughed chewing my gum. They rolled their eyes filling up the trashcan.

"Whatever Alexandra, she's finally gonna get what girls like her deserve." She ranted looking back at the stall. I rolled my eyes.

When they weren't looking I kicked the trash can down. "Oops. Now get the fuck out of here. Y'all sound childish." I said as the 3 scurried off.

Beverley walked out looking down. Geez not even a thank you.

Slowly I grew fed up. Whatever soon i'll be home. I walked outside to the bike ramp.

There was some chubby guy trying to get his stuff together. He stared at me. "Is there something on my face or what?" I asked giggling. Quickly he shook his head.

"I haven't seen you before, you new here?" I asked grabbing my bike.

He nodded

He nodded. "Let me show around, anywhere you need to go specifically?" I hopped on my bike. "The library" he said following me.

We rode together the wind blowing my hair. Finally we made to the library. I walked inside with him. "Do whatever I need to get some books anyway, umm? What's your name?"

"Ben, Ben hanscom" he smiled. "I'm Alexandra pleasure to meet you. Now go go." I shooed him off looking for the comics. Ahh the adventures of Batman, my baby.

I sat down reading it. When I looked up Ben was gone. Oh well, I shrugged.

Word count : 334
edited