part 2

"So lemme get this straight, something chased you down there?" I asked looking at Ben. He blushed nodding.

"Yeah. It was like a zombie of sorts but maybe I imagined it." He said.

"I believe you." I gave him a reassuring smile. Derry was known to have creepy stuff constantly going on but everyone chose to ignore it.

We were on the way to his house. Together we made our way almost past the barrens. A car horn interrupted us. Bowers. "Go, go pedal faster!" I warned but it was too late.

"Well well well what do we have here my favorite lady Alexandra and fatso" Henry and his minions laughed. "Get em"

Quickly Patrick grabbed me pinning me against the railing. Vic and Belch held Ben. "Okay first of all getting your nasty hands off of me" I struggled against him. "You weren't complaining last time." He smirked.

From the corner of my eye I saw henry pull out his switch blade. My eyes widened trying to get free. Slowly he cut a 'H' into Ben's stomach.

"Unless you dicks want my foot up your ass I suggest you let me go." I gritted out. Patrick pushed me into the ground.

I stood up, kicked belch where the sun dont shine, grabbed Ben and ran. We made our way to barrens, Ben holding onto his stomach. I tripped causing us to roll into the water.

I stood up not noticing the the stares on me "ew! I'm soaked in shit water!" I pouted stomping a bit. This was not how I wanted my summer to start.

"See! She gets it! Hey Alex." Eddie said. "Eddie spaghetti!" I hugged him.

"One, what the fuck is wrong with y'all? Two is Alexandra Jones actually friends with you?" some loudmouth with thick rimmed glasses said staring at us. He is kinda cute but now isn't the time.

"We'll explain later but Bowers is coming, we left our bikes, and he's kinda experiencing blood loss." I sighed. They nodded helping us.

"We n-n-need to get them t-to the pharm-pharmacy." Another kid stuttered out.

"yeah. Sooo, what's y'all names?" I asked breaking the tension.

Word count : 356
edited
A/n: I already have 22 reads so thats cool, thank you, also I have sense of humor so fair warning