part four

We all rode to Ben's house. I attempted to park my bike but I quickly grew frustrated. Every time I tired to put it down with the stopper but it kept leaning over.

"Here, let me help you." Stanley came fixing it. I smiled blushing at the simple task.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He pushed my wet curls back. "It sucks getting them to dry." He laughed. I pushed his back too.

"Agreed"

We walked in, the group was all around looking in the room.

"Nice of y'all to joking us. Have fun sucking faces?" Richie teased.

"Don't be jealous baby." I flirted holding his hand. As blush crept up his face.

"Welcome to my room. Cool huh?" Ben smiled.

"Cool, no! Nothing cool about this!" Richie said. I hit his arm.

"Says the one in the losers club." I snickered.

"Hey! Y'all too! Consider yourself a loser." Richie smirked.

"Okay but not really cause I have a image to maintain." They all looked at me in disbelief. I held my arms up. "Its a joke!"

"What's that?" Stan points to something.

"The towns original charter." We all gathered around the poster. "Derry started out as a beaver camp."

"Still is am I right?" Richie held his hand up. I giggle hitting it. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Anyways... They all signed it then just disappeared. It was rumored to be Indians but there was no sign of a attack. Others say the plague. It was like they all just packed up and left. The only thing left were bloody clothes." Ben finished.

I was laying on his bed fighting sleep. "Guys I don't like this" Eddie said.

"Me either. Its freaking me out." I said. Eddie came and laid his head on my lap as I sat up. Richie still held my hand.

Bill ignored us "w-where's the w-w-well house?" Bill asked.

"I don't know. Why?" Ben said. Beverly looked around.

"No reason" Bill said.

As they continued to talk I got scared. My mind raced with images of red balloons. suddenly a clown was in front of me.

"Hiya Alex!" It said.

Tears flowed down my face. "Wh-who are you?" I asked. I tried to move but I felt paralyzed in fear.

"Why little old me? I'm pennywise! The dancing clown!" he laughed. "Enjoy you're friends while they last," he smiled showing off his sharp teeth "and it won't be long."

I was put back in reality. I panic looking around.

"Aj? Are you okay?" Richie said holding my face. I stared into his eyes instantly feeling better.

"Im going home" I stood up grabbing my things. Richie followed behind me.

"What the fuck happened in there?" He asked peddling beside me.

"Nothing!" I pressed on my brakes. "can I stay at yours tonight?"

Word count : 469
Not edited