part two

That morning I woke up sprawled out on bevy

That morning I woke up sprawled out on bevy. My legs were in between hers and my arm was on her face. I wiped the drool off my face and sat up.

She looked as if to be knocked out. Perfect, she can't see my morning face. I grabbed my robe walking into my bathroom. Softly I hummed girls just wanna have fun as I ran a bubble bath.

My bathroom began to smell of berries and sweetness. (A/n does anyone the pink champagne perfume, I think its call, from bath and body works cause thats how I imagine it )

  I stepped into the water relaxing. My mind replayed last night. As I washed myself I grew nervous. How did that balloon get into that bathroom? What does you'll float too even mean? I shook my head, I don't want to find out.

After a while I got out of the tub. Even though I considered Beverly a new found friend, I only met here yesterday. My parents would kill me if they found out I left practically a stranger alone in the house with our valuables. I dried off and put my robe on.

"Beverly!" I yelled checkingd as I could. I giggled as I watched her frantically look around.

"Wha? Huh? I'm here!" She said. I laughed hard holding my stomach. That was the best laugh I had in a while.

"Are you going to the quarry with us?" I asked sitting at my vanity. I had no clue what to do to my hair so now I was just defining my curls.

"i dont know but either way I gotta get home first or my dad would freak." She explain getting up. "What are you doing to your hair?"

"Making it look better I guess. You should let me do it to your hair, its so long and red a curly."

"eh. Thank you. I should get going now." She said. I slicked my hair in a low ponytail.

"Okay well hopefully I'll see you later my bevy bear." I hugged her tight.

"You to my little Alex the alligator." She giggle hugging me back. She left and I felt lonely. Out of all of the times I've been alone, I've never felt like that.

 Out of all of the times I've been alone, I've never felt like that

I got dressed after checking the time. 10:46. A red triangle Calvin Klein bra. A red halter top. black Calvin Klein underwear. Striped blue and white shorts with roses on the side. And white clout goggles (idk what they were called back then).

I grabbed my things going outside.

"Curlyfry? That you?" a familiar voice called. I turned around furrowing my brows.

"Richie? Hey guys!" I smiled waiting for Richie and Bill to catch up.

We were all in sync riding together. "Y-you look be-be-beautiful Alex. Don't you agree Richie?" Bill looked back towards him.

"Yeah, I mean look at those tits!" He said winking.

"Asshole." I mumbled walking into eddies house. "Hi ms. kaspbrak!" I waved.

"Alexandra! How are you?" She asked as Richie and bill went into the kitchen. "Good, I'm gonna go now." I left.

I sat on the counter. Richie moved between my thighs. "Guys we're gonna need lotsssss of food." I twirled my finger in his hair.

"Not the last time your gonna be pulling my hair am I right!" Richie laughed. I rolled my eyes and so did the guys.

"why?" Stan asked. I opened up my bag revealing five blunts.

"Hey Eddie are these your birth control pills?"

"No, I'm saving them for your sister."

Word count : 573
Definitely not edited