•8•

Favorite song^^
"Cassie...Cassie can you hear me?" My eyes opened slowly, a blinding light glaring down at me. The voice was faded and too many things happening around me. The voice kept echoing in my ears but I felt disoriented.
My vision became clear slowly and I could make a light above me, blinding me slightly. I clench my eyes together and look at the source of voice. A woman's figure stood next to my bed but it was too hard to make out.
A ringing noise was going through both my ears and I went to sit up, but got a wave of dizziness and hands lightly pushing me down.
"Cassie...you need to lay down." My senses slowly came back to me and I could make out the face. Relief washed over me as I see Malissas face in front of me.
"Malissa, where am I?" My voice cracked and hurt as I speak.
Her face washed in relief and she looked down at me while pushing strands of hair out of my face.
"Sweetheart, you were in a accident a month ago. I need you to tell me what you remember." Malissa says and my eyes widen.
"What?" I say more to myself than her. She nods her head sadly. I gulp and clear my head, trying to remember what happened. I can see bits and parts of different memory's, but none of them are clear. All I remember is yelling and me crying but I have no idea why.
"I-there was yelling and I was crying. I don't remember." I close my eyes again and clear my mind of all thoughts.
"So here's the secret baby, if you live, if you die, it's all up to you. So whatever fight you got in you. You gotta pull it out, now." That echoed in my head and my eyes shot open. I remember hearing Malissa say that. I remember seeing her say that to me. I look into her eyes and a small smile pulls at my face.
"I fought." Her eyebrows raise in confusion but realization strikes her face just as quickly.
Before she can say anything a knock sounds from the door, and nurses walk in. They start to talk but I drown them out.
My breathe hitches in my throat as a face flashes through my mind. His face, Stiles. That's when everything hit me. All the things he said to me came back and tears began to build in my eyes.
Sobs came up from my throat and I watch as Malissa quickly comes to my side. She rubs my cheek and I clench her shirt tightly as I keep crying.
"I-I don't want to be here. I shouldn't be awake. I-I can't-" My sobs take over me and Malissa holds me to her. She cradles me and rocks me back and forth, saying sweet nothings in my head.
"No, don't say that. We love you okay, so don't say you shouldn't be here." She kisses my head and exhaustion takes over me. She tells the nurses to leave and my eyes close shut slowly, already falling asleep.
Before I can fall asleep completely, she whispers in my ear, "He loves you."
___

Voices echoed around me as I opened my eyes slowly. I let out a soft whimper as my head began to pound and the voices stopped talking.
"Guys..." My Head turned to the voice to see Lydia standing beside my bed, her eyes wide with tears. "Your awake." I smile at her and she lets out a relieved sigh and embraced me in a hug.
I close my eyes and embrace her scent that I miss and love. Strawberry's invades my nose and I sign in relief as well. We pull away and I look around the room to see everyone. Everyone but Stiles.
Scott embraces me in a hug quickly and I laugh. Kira, Mason, Liam and even Malia gave me hugs. I turn to Scott and speak before I even think about it.
"Where's Stiles." I could watch as everyone tensed up. Scott cleated his throat and proceeded to speak.
"We-we don't exactly know. He went missing right after you woke up." I look away from him and nod sadly. I feel someone grasp my hand tightly and look to see Lydia. A knock sounds through the room and the door opens slowly.
Melissa walks in with paperwork in her hands. I watch her look up to see me awake, and glare at Scott accusingly.
"I thought I told you to get me when she wakes up." She says sternly to him and he shrugs playfully. Melissa turns her attention to me as she gives me a warm smile.
"How are you feeling?" I shrug and watch her bring out a flashlight. She points it to my eyes and I follow the light subconsciously.
Once she's done she writes down a few notes and turns her attention back to me.
"So, you'll be here for a few weeks but until then I need you to stay in bed. Call for me when you need to use the restroom or anything. We will take a few MRI scans but-"
The sound of the door opening breaks the silence.
Standing there in the doorway is Stiles. My breath hitches and it was like I stopped breathing. His beautiful eyes widened as he looked at me, and I could feel everything come rushing back.
"Cassie..." He says but I shake my head.
"What are you doing here?" I say with disappointment in my voice. He gulps nervously and walks towards me. I watch as everyone walks out of the room, leaving us alone.
"Your awake." He says ignoring my question. Tears fall down his face and I almost want to pull him into a hug. "You-your awake."
"Yeah, I am." I say quietly my voice breaking. He walks towards me slowly and takes my hand in his. I don't fight him, too tired.
"I'm so sorry Cassie, I never meant anything." Tears build in my eyes and my bottom lip quivers slightly. Tears fall down his face as he looks with me in guilt.
"Why did you come!" I'm sobbing by now and I clutch his shirt in my hand. He takes his hand and wipes my tears away sweetly. Flashes of the night he left for Eichen come to my mind and everything hurts twice as much.
"If you want me t-to leave, I will." His voice breaks and I don't say anything. More tears come out of my eyes.
He pulls away slowly and kisses my forehead slowly, letting it last. I squeeze my eyes shut and soak in his lips, his comforting touch I grave. He looks at me one last time and walks away. But something inside me snaps.
"Please, don't leave me." My voice breaks completely and he stops walking.
"I'll never leave you." He turns around and I sit up, embracing him into me. I cry into his shirt as we hold each other.
"I love you."
"I love you too."