Sad moments (trigger warning)

Richie:
Your brother had just been admitted to a mental hospital after trying to kill himself and all you could do was cry. Richie had tried to help you but you pushed him away yelling it was all your fault. You just wanted to be alone. Richie was in the room next door, crying because the one he loved was broken and he couldn't fix it.

Bill:
Bill thought he got over Georgie's death after the loser club killed IT but he couldn't get the little boy out of his head. All he wanted was for Georgie to run to him begging to make a new fun project. He sobbed to you telling you he was not ok. You cried with him, you guys stayed in bed all day crying, sobbing, and grieving together. Something that Bill really needed.

Eddie:
Henry had kept bullying you on your family situation, constantly calling you a rich girl that will amount to nothing. You had always felt like nothing to the world, you were handed everything, money, love, friendship, popularity. You didn't want to tell Eddie, you knew Eddie would get involved. You loved Eddie but knew he couldn't do anything. Eddie caught you crying on the way home and kept asking what was wrong. You ended up weeping to him about the situation. He promised he wouldn't do anything, although you knew deep down he was going to kick Henry Bowers ass tomorrow.

Mike:
Mike and you were looking at old photos and you came across a photo of you and your best friend Ryan. Ryan had died due to suicide and you never got over it. You saw the picture and a tear fell out of your eye. Mike held you consoling you, telling you everything will be ok. You cried and cried but you knew you were ok.

Ben:
Ben was feeling as he wasn't good enough for you. He felt fat worthless and unworthy of you and the world. Ben had kept a journal of his feelings. One day at his house you found it, you read over it crying softly feeling horrible you didn't know this was going on. Ben was everything to you and he felt as if he was nothing. Once Ben came back to the room you hugged him telling him that he was worth it and he was your everything.

Bev:
A couple of childish kids kept saying fag to you and Bev and out of anger you bursted out in tears. You were a strong person but getting called that hurt a lot. You knew the word meant nothing in the end but it always ended up offending you. Bev held you telling you it was ok, she told of the kids telling them calling some a fag isn't ok and that shouldn't be wasting there childhood bullying.

Stan:
You and your best friend had just stopped being friends. She left you without any explanation saying you betrayed her. You didn't know how to react so you ignored it. Until everyone in the whole school was calling you an asshole. You cried to Stan every day after school. He tried his best to make you feel better he couldn't ever seem too.