It cast| Fools

Y/n pov-

The IT cast never seemed to like me. Maybe it was because I was unexperienced or I just wasn't good enough to be with the them.

I was really only friends with Finn because we have known each other since we were kids.

They just didn't seem to like me. Everything I did made them mad or they would laugh at me like I was stupid.

Even in interviews with millions of people watching they would say shit about me.

I'm always nice to them and try my best to make them like me but it's getting all to much.

You would think your cast would like you when you are a sweetheart to them but I guess not in my case.

________________________________

It was Christmas Eve and the cast was celebrating their Christmas, and of course I didn't know about it till last minute when Finn asked me if I was going. I put on some old jeans and an ugly Christmas sweater.

My mom drove me to restaurant where we were going to eat at and open presents.

I waved goodbye to my mom and went inside.

I sat by Finn and his mom, the smiled at me and handed me a card with some money in it.

"Alright guys presents first then we will eat" Andy announced.

I had gotten the guys and Sophia a lot of stuff, if happiness can't get their friendship than maybe an iPhone 8 can.

Jack went first, he opened everyone present and said thank you to everyone. I had gotten him a skateboard and some clothes from his favorite brand.

He opened my mine thanking me without a smile. I just smiled back a little pissed but it was fine.

Next was Jeremey, I had gotten him a visa gift card and some beats headphones, he was the nicest and thanked me with a smile.

After Jeremey was Wyatt, who I had got a new phone because he cracked his other.

He just simply said thanks and threw it on the table like it was a piece of shit.

I rolled my eyes but thankfully no one saw.

I got Jaeden some Pokémon stuff and a new laptop. He just ignored me putting it next to his other stuff.

The others went just ignoring me and Chosen rolled his eyes at what I got him.

Then it was my turn, I got nothing except a note from Jack which stated "no one likes you merry Christmas".

I just thanked him and said I needed to use the restroom.

I ran to the restroom crying my eyes out. I hated this cast, who does that. I'm so kind and nice to them and they just hate me.

I had to leave my home for some shitty cast and a movie people make fun of me for.

I left my dad, my brother, and my dying sister, for so much disrespect.

I was done. I called my mom in tears begging her to pick me up and to let me go back home.

She said that I couldn't until the movie was finished.

I threw my phone screaming. I hated this, I just wanted to go home away from this negativity.

I've never been depressed but I sure was now.

I heard a knock on the door it was Finns mom telling me the food was ready.

I got out my stall washed up and walked out to the table.

I sat down smiling and just ate silently.

Jaeden whispered to Jack that I was a pig for eating so fast, and that I was fat.

I snapped I threw my fork down and ran to the nearest exit.

I heard Finn and Andy calling for me but I kept running in no way in hell am I taking that much disrespect.

I could hear a couple of the guys running after me calling my name.

Maybe they finally realized the pain they caused me.

Tears fell from my face as I ran, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I wasn't coming back.

I ended up at a park, I sat under a tree sobbing and wishing for my life to just end.

"She's over there" I heard. I turned my head to see the people I hated the most.

"What do you want are you going to call me a pig again" I screamed at them, no more nice Y/n.

"No we want to apologize" Jack said quietly

"Oh wow you want to apologize, well guess what. I don't ducking except your apology. You guys made my life a living hell and if you think for one second in going to forgive you, you've gone insane" I said calmly yet angry.

"Y/n please we are just being fools". Finn tried to reason with me.

"FOOLS NO YOU GUYS WERE BEING ASSHOLES, WHAT PERSON BULLIES A PERSON FOR NOTHING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PAIN YOU CAUSED ME, HELL IF A FUCKING TRUCK RAN OVER ME RIGHT NOW ID BE THE HAPPIEST IVE BEEN IN YEARS! LEAVE ME ALONE"!

They were all stunned Jack backed away a little scared of what I would do.

"Guys let's leave her alone we'll try tomorrow" Andy said giving me a small smile.

"Y/n I'll call your mom and tell her she needs to pick you up" Finns mom told me

I just nodded sitting back done crying even more.

I knew that I was being over dramatic. People just don't like people and the cast just didn't happen to like me but still it's going to hurt.

I guess they were being fools, fools that broke me.

________________________________
This is way longer than it needs to be but hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave requests!❤️