Richie|Even if that means leaving the rest

This very triggering and based of my life events. Please don't read if you are triggered by death.

You had been at school for a couple of hours when your mom had checked you out.

You knew your dad was supposed to pick you up today so you got confused.

You got in your moms car seeing your brother in pjs, you got extremely jealous because he got to stay home today. "Mom why did Y/b/n get to stay home and not me" you whined to your mom. She just rolled her eyes at you and turned the radio up.

The ride home seemed very wary, you kept thinking of things that could have happened.

Maybe your mom found the hidden stash of chocolates you kept under your desk. Maybe your grandma had gotten sick.

Then a sicking thought came into your mind, what if someone had died.

A stray tear fell from your face knowing what it was it wasn't going to be good.

Your mom pulled into the drive way, walking out of the car emotionless.

You walked into your house, it looked normal, the same it had been when you left for fifth grade.

Your mom told you to go sit on the couch because she had something to tell you.

You sat on the couch watching whatever was on the tv.

Your mom sat on the couch crying a little. You asked her what was wrong crying a little too.

"Sweet heart you know how your dad was sick this week" you nodded your head in hysterics because you already knew what she was going to say. "Y/n your dad h-he died".

You hugged your mom crying your eyes out.

You didn't get to say goodbye you didn't even know your last words to him.

You remembered the awful fight you guys had a couple months ago. You told mom dad had hit you with a fork even though it was just lightly and meant as a love tap.

You weren't was close with your dad after that. But you still loved him with all your heart.

All you did that day was lay in bed crying and trying to sleep away the pain.

Richie your best friend had told you he was coming over, he didn't know what had happened yet.

"He Y/n I got food, wait why are you crying what happened" Richie said hugging you tightly.

"H-h-he's gone" You screamed sobbing. "Oh Y/n"

You guys hugged for awhile, you crying and him trying his very best to keep you from hurting yourself.

You yelled at god telling him you hated him and just wanted to be with your dad.

You screamed at your dads doctors for giving him to much medication.

You sobbed at the military damage that had happened to him.

You slowly lost your breathe because of the lose you'll forever live with.

Richie yelled for your mom, she ran in grabbing you yelling at you that she couldn't let you go too.

You slowly slipped into a trance of shock.

You just wanted your dad, even if that meant leaving the rest of them.