It cast| Fools pt.2

Y/n pov-

It's been a week since the situation happened. Finn and the guys have relentlessly tried to apologize.

They even got one of those singing grams things.

I know it may seem petty to not forgive them or at least tell them you don't care anymore, but it's hard too.

You know the guys were truly sorry, they wouldn't have gotten you a six feet tall teddy bear if they weren't.

You didn't even have to forgive them all you had to was forget about it.

It's not like you can just leave the movie, and say fuck it and move back to France.

Interrupting your thoughts was a small knock at your door.

"Come in" you yell.

They door opened revealing Wyatt, Finn, Jack, Jeremey, Chosen, Sophia, and Jaeden, they were all wearing a shirt saying will you forgive us Y/n and we are sorry.

"Guys I appreciate all the tries to get me to forgive you but I don't want t-shirts teddy bears of singing grams I just want a personal apology. That's from you not some random middle aged guy" I said nicely

"Well Y/n we are so sorry, the reason we treated your horrible was because we thought you were to good for us. Your acting is phenomenal and you can sing amazingly, we know that's no excuse but we want you to know that we are truly sorry, and it shouldn't have gone as far as it went. We never meant for you to feel as you don't belong on this earth. So we just hope that you could forgive us, you don't even have to talk to us we just want you to at least forget this". Wyatt said rambling on.

The others shook there head in agreement and Finn was crying a bit.

I started crying because it felt so good to finally get to see the real them.

I went to hug them all probably soaking there shirts.

"Guys I forgive you and I hope we can all get along, let's put this behind us. Love you guys" I said threw sobs

They all started crying making me sob harder.

"We love you Y/n" They guys yelled together

"Let's go get ice cream it'll cheer us up" Finn said

We nodded in agreement and we all walked happily to the ice cream parlor.

It felt great to finally have these people in my life!

________________________________
This is a lot shorter than the first one but hope you guts enjoyed❤️.