Chapter 5

Lauren's pov
I looked at those blue eyes I adore. I always seem to get lost on them, gosh he is so handsome. He's the total package, sweet, loyal, good on the eyes and a total gentleman.

“What's going through that pretty little head of yours babygirl?”, Y/N asked me.

“Oh I'm just thinking.”

“About what?”

“About how lucky I am to call you my man.”

“Oh we both know I'm the lucky one to have you as my gorgeous girl”, he said as he looked at me with those damn eyes.

We kept staring at each other. Thinking about how good this was, just being with the love of our lives.

Then we both started to lean in. I could feel his breath on my lips, we were so close until I heard….

BEEP BEEP…..
Oh hell nah, this was just a fucking dream ugh. Usually my alarm doesn't even work but of course the time I need it to not work the damn thing decides this was the perfect time to actually work.

My surroundings started to dawn on me, hmm that's weird, I don't remember going home last night. All I remember is falling asleep on Y/N’s che-

I shot up in bed. OH MY FUCK, yesterday actually happened I cuddled with Y/N, we laughed together. I can't believe that actually happened, but how did I get home.

I heard a groan next to me, I looked to my side and saw Dinah sprawled over the other side of my bed.

“Dinah wtf, did you sleep here?”, I asked her confused.

“Yes Lo I wanted to talk to you about the Y/N situation but last night he brought you here sleeping so talking wasn't going to happen”, she said in an annoyed morning voice.

“Wait he brought me home?”

“Yes around twelve the doorbell rang and he was at the door with you in his arms bridal style and-”

“DINAH why the fuck wasn't I awake Omg!”

“Lo calm your ass down that ain't even half of the story.”

“Okay sorry, continue.”

“As I was saying he was at the door with you in his arms, he asked where your room was. I pointed him to your room and pretended to walk away. Sorry I just had to watch what he would do. So he put you to bed, took your shoes off, plugged your phone in its charger and threw the covers over you. Then he stated at you for a little while, he kissed your forehead and wished you a goodnight.”

I squealed “Dinah he is such a gentleman, last night was incredible and the best thing is that was only the first night of the assignment, which means he still needs to watch my series and movies and we'll do lots of things together. Ms Johnson is a miracle worker.”

“I know Lo but what if you two get in a relationship, you don't want the school to know, what ate you going to then?”

“Don't worry D, when we date I'll make sure he knows that I want to keep it on the low.”

“Are you sure that's a good idea, you don't want to hurt him right?”

“Dinah it's the only choice I have, the girls and the school can't know, the bullying would probably get worse. And what if they'd bully me. I want him to be mine I really do, but that's the only way for now.”

“If you say so Lo, if you say so.”

“But let's talk about something else, Dinah did you know he skateboards?!”