Chapter 16

Lauren’s pov

You know those days between Christmas where you don't really know what day it is and you just chill around the house all day.

Well that's exactly what I did, lay in my bed all day watching Netflix, but not alone.

You guess who I was with, Y/N of course, also known as my boyfriend.

I still can't get over the fact that he's actually my boyfriend.

“What are you thinking about Lolo?”, he asked.

We were currently all cuddled up on my bed, and Y/N was editing the video we made for the whole project. The project that made him mine, my Y/N.

To answer his question, I answered with a simple, “You.”

His cheeks flushed a bright red. As he failed his words.

“Well, I-I uhm, I..”, He said.

“Baby, just shut up and kiss me”, I said smirking at him.

He just gave me a slight smile and connected our lips, gosh they fit so perfect together. His lips feel incredible, they're so soft and so gentle. Ugh I never want to kiss anyone else.

We pulled away and he shot me a lazy smile.

“Gosh, you're so freaking cute”, I said while pinching his cheek. He blushed at my comment and quickly got back to edit the video.

“Y/N/N, what do you want to do with new years?”, I asked him after a pretty long comfortable silence.

“Well, I was hoping I could, you know, maybe spend some time with you”, he said, “But only if you don't have any other plans.”

“Baby boy, there is no one I'd rather spend new years with than with you, but Dinah Normani and Camila are coming over”, I said, but before I could elaborate he already cut me off.

“Oh that's Okay, I'll just spend it with Ally, Emmie and mom”, he said with a bit of disappointment in my face.

“Baby, let me finish Okay?”, I asked while cupping his cheeks.

He nodded his head and looked at me as he waited for me to speak again.

“I wanted to ask you, and Ally of course to come over, and then we can tell them we're together”, I told him and as the words exited my mouth I saw his face wash over with shock.

“A-are you serious?”, he asked me.

By reading his face, I didn't know if he was happy or sad about my proposition.

“We don't have to if you don't want to, we could just keep it on the down low for a bit long-”, I said before I was able to finish explaining, I was flipped around. My back landed on the bed and a body fell on top of mine. I felt a pair of soft lips crash into mine.

When he pulled away a big smile took over his face, “I’d love to tell them about us”, he said.

I gave him a big smile in return and pecked his lips yet again, after I put my arms around his neck and started at him with a content smile on my face.

“I love being here with you", I said while slowly moving my hands to stroke his cheeks.

“I love being here with you too”, he said with his charming smile.

He fell down next to Me, and I immediately cuddled closer to his chest. I couldn't help but feel so happy being with him. There wasn't a better feeling than being in his strong arms. Here I felt so safe, here I felt at home….