Chapter 18

A few weeks later
Y/N’s pov
Honestly the last few weeks have been pretty good, aside from the constant bullying and Lauren ignoring me at school, I'd have to say that my school life is not very pleasant. But my life outside of school makes me the happiest I've ever been, Lauren and I are getting closer and closer. Now our whole family knew about us being a thing, they were all very accepting and glad that the constant dreamy talk about each Other was over. Lauren and I are almost always together out of school, sometimes the girls will join us, but a lot of the time we spend cuddling and kissing or just simply making homework together. I absolutely love it.

Today is just a random Thursday and I was getting ready to go to school. Needless to say, I was happy to be able to see Lauren again. Now I know I saw her yesterday, but I just love being with her.

I got dressed in my outfit for today.

I ran downstairs and ate a quick breakfast, my first period was a free period, so mom and Emmie had already gone to school

I jumped in my car and drove to school,  and with some good old frank sinatra blasting to my car I drove to school.

~~

As I arrived at school I saw the principle walk up to me.

“Hello Y/N!”, miss Thirlwall said as she greeted me.

“Hello miss”, I said with a polite smile.

“Y/N, I need your help with something today”, she asked me.

“Oh sure, I'd be happy to help", I said while I adjusted my glasses.

“Great! Now what I need your help with, we have a new student and I would like for you to show her around", she said.

Wait what? Miss Thirlwall knows that I'm not the most social person ever.

“Uhm miss, no offence but I don't really know if I'm the right person for that. I mean you know I'm not really a social butterfly”, I said with a small blush.

“Oh don't worry Y/N, I wanted you to meet her. I feel like you two would get along really good", she said with a excited clap of her hands, “now come in Y/N she's waiting in my office.”

What does she even mean with we'd get along well?

I wasn't able to ask any questions though cause before I knew it I was in the office and I was face to face with this girl.

Now I know I'm dating the prettiest girl in school, but this girl would be a solid second place.

She had more bushy eyebrows, almost like Lauren’s. She had a very cute nose that you'd want to bop your finger over, almost like Lauren’s. She had beautiful brown eyes, like a deep chocolate ocean.