Chapter 6

Lauren's pov
Y/N is going to pick me up any minute now, and to be honest I'm kind of nervous. I mean how could I not, we almost kissed. I just wish it will really happen sometime soon.

I'm also very excited for two things, one I'm finally going to learn how to skateboard. Chris never let me, he has always been very overprotective.

Two, to finally see Y/N skate, I'm still so surprised he skates. But don't think I'm complaining, it's actually very attractive. I already know I'm going to a drooling mess once he starts.

After I came out of school Dinah said I needed an outfit change, I'm starting to think she's way more into Y/N’s and mine ‘relationship’ than him and me are.

She told me to change into this.

I'm secretly hoping that Y/N didn't change his outfit, he looks so cute and hot at the same time with his bowtie and suspenders

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't hear a knock on the door and I didn't hear Chris opening it…

Y/N’s pov
There I was, in front of Lauren’s house, more nervous than ever. I couldn’t get what happened after school out of my mind. Her lips were so close to mine. I thought about cancelling our hang out and just lay in my bed all day to try and get my heartrate down but i decided against it. Man up Y/N, you’ve got this.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door, let’s just hope Lauren opens the door..

As the door opened I got 10 times more nervous, right there stood Chris Jauregui, Lauren’s older and protective brother. Yesterday when we were hanging out she told me that he once chased a dude down for an hour, just because he looked at Lauren ‘the wrong way’.

“H-hi I’m Y/N, I-I’m sup-posed to pick L-lauren up”, I said.

“Oh are you now, are you taking her out on a date or something?”, he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“N-no we a-are supposed to d-do a s-school project together, w-which requires us t-to spend time together a-and get to k-know eachother b-beter.” Way to go Y/N, back at it again with the stuttering mess.

Chris was about to say something when door behind Chris opened and Mike appeared and said: “Chris give the poor boy a break, besides he’s the one who brought Lauren home last night.”

“Uhum”, Chris said looking at me, not convinced at all.

Oh please Lauren come down quickly.

“I'll go and get Lauren”, Mike said.

When Mike was out of sight Chris looked at me and said: “If you even try to look at her the wrong way or ever hurt her in any way I'll make sure you're dead meat, do you understand me?”

I nodded my head frantically, “Y-yes I-I won't hurt h-her.”

He made a sign saying he was watching me and then walked away.