Chapter Twenty-Three

I have no idea what I'm about to write XD

***

Chapter twenty-three

My eyelids fluttered open and I glanced around the room.

My head was pounding immensely, to the point it hurt to hold my eyelids open.

Suddenly a wide metal door on the left side of the room was shoved open, and a man rushed in.

He pressed the barrel of a gun to my head, the cold metal digging into my temple painfully.

"What do you know about Alex Cole?" The man demanded, bearing a thick Spanish accent.

"I-I don't know anything about him," I stammered, my hands trembling at my sides.

The gun was pressed further into my head and I whimpered.

"You called out for him in the alley Hermosa, don't think I don't know that." He chuckled.

(Hermosa means: Beautiful, in Spanish....at least I think anyway Haha)

"I'm sorry! He's just my friend, I honestly have no clue what's going on." My voice came out barely above a whisper as I swallowed the lump that had lodged itself in my throat.

"I'll find out what you know sooner or later chica. You'll learn not to lie to me." He stood up, slamming his foot into my ribs, before leaving the room.

I cried out in agony, tugging on the chains that were attached to my legs, keeping me from getting away.

I dropped flat, sobbing until my body ached.
I slammed my fist onto the floor multiple times before falling asleep, too exhausted to try anything else.

Alex's POV-

My family has a lot of money. That's all they want.

I have nothing to do with a gang or any crap like that.

Someone found me in the alley just after the men took Violet.

They took me to the hospital so someone could tend to my bullet wound.

I wanted to scream and shout and punch a wall.

I needed to find Violet.

But I couldn't; I couldn't move, let alone try and find someone guarded by a gang of muscle men.

Lying there on the hospital bed, I did the only thing I was capable of doing....I cried.

A hot tear slipped down my pale cheek, dripping onto my arm and soaking into my skin.

I longed for Violet. I longed to be able to walk again.

I stared helplessly at the wall, all my anger and agony building up inside me as I sat there, unable to do anything that amounts to anything.

***

Violet's POV-

I was completely miserable.

The chains digging into my ankles were excruciatingly painful; they had drugged me the night before and I felt drowsy and dizzy.

I hadn't eaten since I arrived, and I was still confused as to what was going on.

I tried to push myself off of the cold floor but my arms gave out and I collapsed again.

A thick smoke scent wavered around me, making me uncontrollably dizzy.

I squeezed my eyes shut, pressing my ear to the wall, trying to listen for any movements or voices.

"Has she said anything yet?" A gruff voice asked.

"No. If she doesn't say anything soon, I'll hit her over the head. If I don't kill her, she'll go telling everyone what happened." Another voice replied.

My eyes widened.

"Do whatever you think is necessary."

I had heard enough. I yanked my head away from the wall and started prying at the chains wrapped tightly around my ankles.

I needed to get out.

***

Ashton's POV-

Noah and I had woken up to an empty house. Violet and Alex were nowhere to be found.

We left when they never showed up, and we haven't heard from them sense.

I called his mom and she said he was at the hospital.

Completely alarmed, I got there as fast as I could.

He told me every thing that had happened and I clenched my fists at my sides, digging my nails into the palms of my hands.

I couldn't even see straight, my vision was blocked out by the color red.

My whole body was trembling with fury as I stormed out of the hospital, knowing exactly where to go.

They weren't going to get away with it this time, not like they did with Emily.

***

Who do you guys think Emily is, and what do you think the story is?? I'll follow whoever guesses the closest 💕💕💕

Byeeee!