Chapter Twenty-Four

Heyyy, I'm not gonna end this drama instantly like I normally do, it has to get juicy first 😉 *internally cringes* just read the dang chapter 😂

***

Chapter twenty-four

I pulled into the gravel parking lot and jumped out, storming over to the "Abandoned" warehouse.

I threw open the door, the adrenalin pumping through my veins giving me the strength to do so, tearing part of it off the hinges.

I stormed through the metal building, the heels of my boots banging loudly against the floors, the noise echoing through the building.

A bunch of the Knighthawks made themselves visible, pulling guns out of their belts and pointing them at me.

I just smirked, watching as their hands trembled.

They were too scared of me to fire.

I killed their leader.

Now most people probably wonder why I'm not in jail yet; well, my gang did a favor for the cops, we killed James, the most dangerous gang leader in the city.

I then became the top most dangerous gang leader; but I chose to give it up.

I left the gang.

What kind of idiot quits being a gang leader? The most feared gang leader at that?

The answer to that question is: me.

"Where is she?" I demanded, my voice boomed through the empty walls.

Dropping their guns, they pointed to a door in the far left.

I glared at them, eyeing them cautiously as I made my way inside the room.

I saw Violet from a distance, unconscious.
She was beaten and hungry, shivering due to the powerful vent above her, blowing freezing air day and night.

I rushed towards her, grabbing the key from the opposite side of the room.

They had been evil enough to leave it in the room, but just out of reach.

I unlocked the chains on her ankles revealing swollen marks that were bleeding.

I clenched my jaw, before standing up.

I was about to pick her up when the door was slammed shut and the lock clicked from the outside.

"No!" I shouted, running towards the door.

I pounded pointlessly on the metal, kicking until there were three large dents.

I felt utterly helpless.

They had gotten smarter. But obviously not smart enough...

They must've forgotten the key for the chains, was also a key for the door.

Pathetic.

How did James make it through every day with his gang of bafoons?

I quickly unlocked the door, laughing when I saw their baffled expressions.

"You idiots." I hissed, shoving the key in my pocket.

I'm gonna burn that later.

I picked her up and carried her out of the warehouse.

I didn't leave until I had called the cops and waited for them to show up; then I took her to the hospital.

They put her in a room on the other side of the hall from where Alex was.

His expression when I told him I had found her was priceless.

"You mean she's safe?" He asked incredulously, his eyes wide.

I nodded, grinning.

He fist-pumped the air, but winced when it caused pain to flare up inside of him.

***

Violet's POV-

My eyelids fluttered open and I looked quizzically around the room.

Why am I in the hospital?

What happened?

How did I get out of the warehouse?

I shook my head, ridding myself of the pestering thoughts that were useless at this point.

Suddenly the door was pushed open and Ashton walked in, smiling when he saw I was awake.

"It's good to see your bright eyes again. Do you remember what happened?" He asked, staring intently into my eyes, trying to search for an honest answer.

I shook my head.

"I found you, but I got caught. You heroically saved us. You fell asleep on the drive to the hospital." He explained, and I nodded.

My heart jumped; I saved us???

"How's Alex?" I demanded, my eyes frantically flickering to each object in the room.

"Calm down," He chuckled, walking towards me, "He's in the room across the hall, completely conscious and doing okay. You both managed to make it out of this alive."

He was speaking as though we were discussing the weather.

As long as everyone is alright, everything will be fine.

***

Heyyyy, sorry I haven't been updating every five minutes like normal, but the end to this story is coming and I wanted to start going slower....

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment, vote and share!

We're at 1k reads! And before the 25th chapter! Thanks guys, you mean a lot to me ❤💕❤💕🔥🔥🔥

Byeeeee!