The beginning

Authors note a great big thanks goes to BrendaDaaeDestler for the new cover for my book.  Also, I do not own Star Wars this is a fan fiction story based on George Lucas's films.

I'm sure everyone knows the story of Anakin Skywalker. Of his unusual birth, of his life as a slave and then as a Jedi. Of how he fell in love with a young woman the first day he ever laid eyes on her despite their age differences. How he chose to peruse a relationship with her despite the Jedi's laws forbidding attachments and marriage. Of their secret marriage and of how Anakin turned to the dark side in an effort to save Padme from dying in childbirth. How because of the corruption inside the Jedi council he was led down the path of the dark side of the force. He turned away from all that  he had been taught. From all that caused  Padme to fall in love with him.

How he ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. Of how his mentor and father figure Ben Kenobi or better known as Obi-wan Kenobi fought and almost killed him? And of course of my brother's and sister's birth but did you know that Padme didn't just give birth to Luke and Leia she gave birth to a third child. I was or rather am that child. My name is Catherine Lily Skywalker and this, is my story.

"Hidden the children of Skywalker must be." Yoda said sitting at a chair near a conference table. "To Tattoonie to his family send the boy."

"My wife and I shall take the girl. We've always talked about adopting a baby girl. She will be loved." Senator Bail Organa replied.

"Master?"

"Yes Obi-wan?"

"Padme gave birth to triplets what is to become of the third child? Of Catherine?"

"Focus on the boy you must. Where to send her meditate on this I shall. Go now you must. Protect the boy your duty is." Yoda replied. Obi-wan nodded and then turned with the little sleeping bundle and left. "Done with you what shall be?"

"You could raise her." A voice suggested.

Yoda shook his head. "raising a baby for that too old I am."

The voice chuckled and then replied "then to her family send her."

"To her family she can not go. Too dangerous I fear sending her to Naboo would be. Return to that planet someday Lord Vader might." Yoda replied.

"I must admit Master, that I'm a bit surprised that you'd allow your fear concerning this little one's future to cloud your judgment."

"Humm. Your advice my old friend I shall heed. Allow the Force to decide her fate I shall." Yoda replied with a sigh. Turning to the officer nearby Yoda ordered "send the child to her mother's home planet of Naboo. On a ambassador's ship transport her you must. Safe from the Empire this child must be kept." Before Yoda left he placed the necklace that Anakin had made for Padme years ago.
As well as a handmade pacifier. "A gift from your father these are. Loved you were and loved you shall be again." Yoda whispered to me.

________________________________

"Who's baby is this?" The captain asked as I was brought on board.

"Unknown sir. We found her outside the cargo bay. With a note that requested we deliver her safely to the Queen of Naboo. It also requested that we avoid any run-ins with the imperial officials." One of the crewman replied.

"I don't like this." The captain grumbled. "A mission with more questions then answers. Do you at least know who dropped the infant off?"

"No. She was here when we arrived with this note attached to her blanket." The crewman replied handing the Captain the note.