Catherine's DNA & Paternity test falsified

Vader POV

"Lord Vader, might I have a word with you?"

"I am a very busy man Thrawn as are you.  I don't have time for chatter. It is a waste of time."

"Agreed. I just thought that you might like to be informed on what was discovered concerning the transport ship it's destination and it's cargo."

"And why would I care about that?"

"The crew was transporting an infant to the Naboo system. The infant had these in it's possession." Thrawn replies handing me a pacifier and a necklace. I stared down at the items in my hand and then clenched my fist around them. "They seem oddly familiar to me. You wouldn't happen to recognize this pacifier and necklace would you? Did they once belong to Anakin Skywalker?"

"So what if they did, that proves nothing."

"Aren't you the least bit curious as to how an infant came across a pacifier and necklace that was made by Anakin Skywalker ?"

"No."

"I know I am. That's why I convinced Tarkin not to kill the child..."

Tarkin POV

Welcome to the Medical bay. How may I be of assistance?" A droid asked as Tarkin carried me into the medical ward.

"I need a DNA test done on this infant."  Tarkin  replied.

"Of course. Is there anyone in particular we should cross examine the infant's blood with?" The medical droid asked.

"No." Tarkin replied.

"As you wish. One moment please." With that the droid quickly drew a small sample of blood and ran it through the system. "Match found. Mother Padme Amidala Skywalker. Father Anakin Skywalker." The computer replied. Tarkin stared at the screen that was before him. The screen flashed again and the computer repeated "match found mother Padme Amidala Skywalker Father Anakin Skywalker."

"What is this tests accuracy?"

"Calculating... Accuracy 99.9%." The computer replies and Tarkin frowns.

Leaving me in the droids care, Tarkin rushes out of the medical bay and onto the bridge of the ship. "Contact The Emperor immediately! I have urgent news to report!" Tarkin demanded. "Patch it through to my office."

"What seems to be the problem Govner Tarkin?" The Emperor asked.

"We found a cargo ship on its way to the Naboo system. The only cargo aboard was a baby girl."

"And?" The Emperor demanded irritatedly.

"Her DNA matches that of Lord Vader's late wife and that of Jedi Anakin Akywalker." Tarkin replied.

At this the Emperor frowned. "That could cause some complications. Has Lord Vader been informed of this yet?"

"Not that I am aware of my Lord." Tarkin replied

"Good. Have the results wiped from the medical records and inform Vader that I wish to speak with him." The Emperor replied with a frown.

"Yes my Lord. My Lord, what do you want done with the infant?" Tarkin asked.

"Send her to the local orphanage on Tattooine. However, I want you to inform the headmaster in charge of the orphanage that the infant is to be sent to the imperial academy if she hasn't been adopted by the time she is to enter school."