The reacue and the kidnapping

Catherine POV

I awoke to the sounds of fighting outside my quarters. I looked for Vader but he was nowhere to be found. Curious as to what was going on I left the room running directly into Princess Leia and some strange men. Behind them were a huge group of Stormtroopers who began shooting at them. "What is going on?"

"Get back here little miss! It isn't safe for you!" K-13 replied following close behind me.

"I thought that they had killed you. Come on, we are getting out of here." Leia replied grabbing My hand before I could react or respond.

"Who's she?" Han asked not liking surprises.

"She is coming with us that's all you need to know." Leia replied.

"Not without me she's not!" K-13 replied and I groaned.

"Who's that?" Han replied.

"I am K-13. I am a reprogrammed imperil droid."

The Stormtroopers who had been shooting at the Princess and her rescuers paused upon seeing Me being dragging me behind her followed closely behind K-13. "Ummm what do we do? We can't shoot at Lord Vader's apprentice. He'd kill us if he finds out."

"He will kill us if we let them escape. Set your gun to stun. This way, if we hit his apprentice, she won't be badly injured." One of the other troopers replied.

It didn't take them long to arrive at their ship but it was surrounded by storm troopers. However a few minutes later they all seemed to run off towards a hallway giving the rebels a chance to escape. I paused as I saw Vader fighting an old man. "Daddy?" I whispered worriedly for a moment .

"Ben?" The young blond asked in surprise. The old man looked over towards us and smiled while lowering his weapon. Vader took this time to strike the old man down. "No!" Screamed the young boy causing the nearby Stormtroopers to gaze in our direction and shoot at us. I just stood there in shock. Grabbed by Han I was shoved aboard followed by C3Po & K-13 who quickly rushed aboard the ship and it took off a few minutes later.

"We are coming up on their sensory ships. Hold them off. Angle the deflector shield while I charge the up the main guns." Han told Chewie.

Meanwhile in the back Luke sat at the table while I sat in K-13's arms trying hard not to cry. "He's gone." Luke said sadly.

"There was nothing you could do." Leia told Luke.

Luke sat at the table sighing sadly. I didn't understand why. "There is nothing you could have done."

"Come on buddy we are not out of this yet." Han said and Luke to the cockpit to watch the fight from the front of the shop while I sat there completely confused.

"K-13? I'm confused."

"About what little miss?"

"Who is bad?"

"That is hard to explain." K-13 replied with a sigh.

"Why is they shooting as us? Don't they know that Me is on this ship?" K-13 unsure how to respond didn't reply.

"We've lost the lateral controls." Leia called to Han.

"Don't worry she'll hold together." Han called to her his voice full of confidence. "Come on baby hold together." He whispered. Han shot one of the tie fighters and it exploded. Followed by Luke.

"I got it! I got it!" Luke called excitedly.

"Great kid! Don't get cocky!" Han replied back.

"There's two more out there!" Leia called to them. After the last two were blown up Han sighed.