A bad dream and A visitor

Catherine POV

Later that night, I dreamed of a huge round ship. I watched it orbit a planet and then saw that mean man from when I was younger. He was talking to a man all in white. "I have evacuated all imperial forces and I stand ready to destroy the moon." The man in white stated.

"That won't be nessicary. We need a statement not a manifesto the holy city will be enough for today." The mean man replied.

I watched as soldiers in black flipped switches and then saw the round ship shoot a green laser. I watched in horror as the city and everything in the surrounding area disappeared entirely in a huge cloud of dust smoke and fire. "No!!!" I screamed waking up in my bed.

Upon hearing me scream K-13 awoke and  rushed to my side. "Little Miss what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" I nod. "Perhaps I should inform Lord Vader of this. Excuse me, Lord Vader?"

"What is it?"

"I thought that I should inform you that the little Miss has had another nightmare. Since I am a droid an unable to dream I am completely unsure of how to deal with this problem. I thought that maybe you could..."

"No. She is not my daughter and I won't coddle her. Yet, perhaps I should address these issues if only to ensure that she not give into her fear. Catherine, K-13 informed me that you have had another nightmare. Would you mind telling me what it was about?" Vader asked as he knelt beside me bed.

"It was so scawy." I replied trembling. "The mean man who wanted to send me away was in my dweam. Thewe was a second man dwessed all in white. They was stawing at a planet. The man in white wanted to blow up the whole planet but that mean man said no. He said to shoot at only the holy city. Then the ship they was on shot a gween beam and fowwoed by  a huge cloud of dust and smoke and fiwe. How could the Empiwe do something so howwible? Why did they make all dos people in the city go bye bye with that huge gween beam?"

"Shhh. It was just a bad dream." Yet, Vader knew that it wasn't a dream at all. I had experienced a force vision. The holy city on the planet of Jettah had been destroyed by the secret weapon that the Emperor had wanted built. Vader clenched his fist angrily. Who had been stupid enough to test the weapon on a populated planet? It wasn't even supposed to be tested yet. Now news of it's abilities would spread and the rebellion would have even more cause to want to end the rule of the Emperor. Once again the he and the Emperor would have to cover up someone else's mess. This unauthorized test of the weapon would be sure to cause complications.

I found myself having trouble sleeping peacefully after that horrible dream. "Hush my Little princess it's alright." K-13 said as he stroked my hair trying to comfort me. "Would it help you to sleep if I gave you some warm milk?" I nodded. "One cup of warm milk coming right up."

The next morning Vader seemed to be in a bad mood. "Daddy what's wrong?"

"Catherine, you know your not allowed to call me that anymore. I am not your father." Vader replied ignoring my question.

"Me sowwy." I whispered looking down at the floor. "Is you going to teach me about the fowce today?"

"You will be training alone today. I must visit the bacta tank. Besides, you don't need me watching your every move that's what K-13 is for." Vader replied and I smiled. "You are not to bother me unless it's an absolute emergency. Do I make myself clear?" Vader practically growled at K-13.

"Of course Master. As always it is my pleasure to watch over Catherine while you rejuvenate." K-13 replied. "Alright Catherine it's training time." K-13 called to me and I sighed. I hated it when I trained with him. I wanted to train with Vader. "Shall we start?"