Murase Dai | Don't Tell Me Why

I don't understand.

♡♡♡

Requested by a bro in our group chat. XD

I only accept requests from friends and "family", sorry. T^T

☆♪☆

It was a normal day at the SolidS studio. Practice just ended and everyone was relaxing while the staff were cleaning up.

"Hey, Dai!" (F/N) exclaimed as she waved at her boyfriend from outside.

"Looks like damsel charming has arrived to pick up the prince in distress." Rikka said with a smirk.

"Yoohoo, (F/N)~!" Tsubasa said as he opened the glass door.

"Hello, Tsubasan!" She greeted her senpai as she entered the building.

Tsubasa then sighed, "Maybe I shouldn't have introduced you to Dai-chan. You'd probably be paying attention to me if I didn't." He said with a pout.

"Haha, no way, Tsubasan." She said with a smirk.

"You know, I should scold you for always calling me that. I am your senior after all." Tsubasa replied.

"Heh, as if you'd actually do that." (F/N) teased.

~~~

(L/N) (F/N) was a Tsubasa's junior at university.  She was also Dai's girlfriend.

About a year ago, Dai always fetched Tsubasa from school since he gets late to practice almost everyday during that time.

And when he was waiting for him, a certain girl was always there, waiting for him as well. (F/N) had always admired Tsubasa's skills and talents. She was jealous of them as well. She aspires to be an idol when she graduates after all. She loved to listen to Tsubasa's advice so she always asked him to walk her home. She'd grab the opportunity to learn more from him from mere conversations when they go home together.

While waiting for Tsubasa, she learned to converse with Dai. She learned a lot of things from him as well. She was even motivated to work harder from his words. She saw something different in him from Tsubasa. She saw something new. She saw a view of the idol industry in a way she never expected it to look like.

Also, she was amazed by how caring Dai was. Each day he would ask her as they waited, "Are you cold? Do you want to borrow my jacket?" She thought he was really sweet. She didn't take advantage of him like Tsubasa. She only asked Dai a few questions that she thought he would be okay to answer. She thought of someone else for a change.

She was really surprised that she was actually caring for someone and not just faking or using them. She wondered why she treated Dai differently.

Weeks after Tsubasa frequently got late for practice, he finally had a free schedule and was able to talk to (F/N) in private.

"So, you like Dai-chan, right?" He brought up while they were eating outside.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Hah. I knew it. Such a faker." He remarked.

"I like him?" She asked.

"Duh! And he likes you too! He isn't even that talkative around us!" He exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" (F/N) asked in curiosity.

"Dai-chan acts differently around you. He treats you better than any of us. He thinks you're special to him." Tsubasa said.

"Huh?" She asked. She really couldn't believe Tsubasa's words.

"Okay, what do you feel about Dai?" He asked.

"Well,.. I think he's sweet, he's kind, he's nice, he seems very professional, he's probably the only person who doesn't get annoyed by me. Hmmm.. I don't know. He gives me that feeling like I'm safe and protected around him. He always asks me about my day which I find really cute." She said.

"(F/N), you like Dai-chan. Just admit it." Tsubasa said.

"Do I? I've never liked anyone before so I don't know what it feels like to like someone." She replied.

"Well, if you like someone, you suddenly think of him or her in random times of the day, you always talk to him or her and really enjoy it, you prefer his or her company rather than your peers', uhm, yeah. I can't completely explain but it's something like that." He replied.

(F/N) then thought about what Tsubasa said for a moment, then had a sudden realization.

"Oh my goodness, I like Dai.." she said.

"Mhm. About time you realized that." Tsubasa said with a smirk.

"Now you should go talk to him. He's probably emailing you nonstop." He added.

"Thank you, Tsubasan." She said before hurrying home.

When she arrived at her apartment, she immediately opened her laptop. Tsubasa was right, she did receive a couple of messages from Dai. She was really happy to read them. She replied to each message then took a deep breath and started typing her confession.

~~~

Now today, the two are happily dating each other. They've become more intimate than before.

"Stop being so full of yourself, (F/N)." Dai said with a laugh as he patted her head.

"Dai, I'm not a dog." She said with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go." He replied before grabbing his bag and walking out with her.

"Goodbye, lovebirds~♡!" Tsubasa bid.

(F/N) just looked at Tsubasa and stuck her tongue out before walking out of the building with Dai.

The two were silently walking to (F/N)'s apartment, until Dai spoke up.

"I still don't get how we ended up like this." He said.

"What do you mean?" (F/N) asked.

"Well, it was always just normal conversations between us. Nothing special, but that. We didn't even really hang out like real peers so I don't know how we became a couple." He said.

"So, do you want to suggest a breakup?" She asked.

"No, no. I'm just really surprised that we were able to come this far just by mere talking." He said.

"Well, not all relationships should be based on actually going out and stuff. I like how our relationship is moving. It's not in a forced way." She said with a smile.

Dai just smiled at her beautiful grin.

"Me too, (F/N). He said before placing a sweet kiss onto her lips.

I don't understand, but I don't need someone to tell me why I love you.

10-16-2017. 8:51 AM.