Takamura Shiki | Steal My Heart

It doesn't matter what you do.

♡♡♡

For my Shiki loving friends! (^^)

☆♪☆

(F/N)'s boyfriend, Shiki, invited her to go out today. He said that he had the day off so he wanted to spend it with her. As of the moment, she's getting ready for him to pick her up at hee apartment.

After fixing her backpack, she heard a knock on the door. She hurriedly opened it.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey." She replied with a smile as well.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Uhm, yeah." She replied.

"Then let's go." He said as he took her my the hand and walked out of the apartment building.

~~~

Shiki decided to bring her to the mall, since she enjoyed just freely roaming around there.

"The weather's nice today." Shiki said.

"It sure is." (F/N) replied before the two entered the mall.

The two then headed to the department store section.

(F/N) and Shiki haven't been dating too long, nor too short either. But they don't know each other that well yet. They knew each other from a music workshop. They studied composition together. They were very fond of creating new melodies together. They got along well and so, mutual feelings developed.

One thing is for sure though. That they both hold genuine feelings for each other. After all, a prince wouldn't save a princess if he didn't love her, and a princess wouldn't let a prince rescue her if she didn't love him.

(F/N) had a bad past. Her mom died from a car accident, his dad remarried to a wicked woman, and her best friend drowned. That all happened when she was so young. Of course she was traumatized, which is why she developed a social anxiety. She shut herself out from others.

In the first few years of the music workshop, she talked to no one. But then Shiki learned to approach her. He saw something in her that was different from others. She never had that lazy quality that all the students had. She was quiet and even seemed to have her own world but she does things the very best. Shiki was pretty lucky to get someone as special as her, and (F/N) was really lucky to have a prince like him.

"Do you want to buy something? Like one of those dresses maybe?" Shiki asked as he gestured to the dress area.

"T-Those won't look good on me. Only boyish and baggy clothes suit me. Dresses don't seem to fancy me even if I always wanted to try one on." (F/N) admitted.

"What do you mean?" Shiki asked.

"Well, my stepmom always told me that dresses never matched my style. I tried one on and she pretty much ripped it apart." She replied.

"Hh. What a stupid Cinderella story. Come." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"Hey, where are we going?"

"We're going to prove her wrong. Now take a look, what do you want to try on here?" He asked as he brought her to the dress section.

"Uhh... that purple one, maybe." She replied then pointed at the beautiful silky purple dress. It was an off-shoulder one with a black ribbon as a belt.

"Okay, let's go try it on." He said as he grabbed the dress and dragged (F/N) to the changing room.

"One garment." He said told the lady as he gave her the dress.

"This way please." The lady guided as she handed the dress back to (F/N)

She silently entered the stall then locked the door. After trying the dress on, she called Shiki to show him what it looked like. He was pretty much speechless; his eyes widened from shock.

"See? Didn't I tell you that things like these don't suit me—"

"Looks better than I thought."

She blushed from his sudden compliment.

"Take a look." He said as he held her shoulders and turned her around to face the mirror inside the stall.

"That beautiful reflection is yours. Don't let someone else label your looks." He said.

(F/N) was as red as a tomato by then.

"I-I'm getting changed!" She yelled as she slammed the dressing room door in front of him.

~~~

After doing some other shopping and taking breaks, Shiki brought (F/N) back to her apartment.

"Thanks again for today, Shiki. I had fun." She said.

"No problem. Call me up when you have another day off." He said then kissed her cheek before bidding her goodbye.

When (F/N) entered her room and placed down her shoppings bags, she saw an unfamiliar looking one.

"I don't remember buying anything like... this.." she was surprised to see the dress she tried on earlier that morning. There was a note on it.

You were too stubborn so here. Next time if you don't want me to but it, trust my words.
xx Shiki

"Oh, Shiki.."

Because no matter what you do, you always steal my heart.

11-28-2017. 8:51 PM.