My heart doesn't understand

After an intense breakup with Jane, Carlos De Vil was laying down on his bed, not moving or getting up. "C'mon Carlos! Get up!" A voice said. "No! I don't want to...." Carlos replied to the voice. He puts on his headphones and listens to On My Mind by Ellie Goulding. [Play song]

'why does Jay care about me so much?' Carlos thought as Jay pulled Carlos' arm.

"Dude don't worry! You'll find someone else!" Jay said. 'god... Carlos isn't like himself anymore... I gotta find someway to make him feel better. But what?' Jay thought. All of a sudden, a knock came from the door. Carlos sighed as he finally got up and went to open the door.

"Carlos thank god!" Evie said and hugged him. "We were worried about you!" Mal said and joined in the hug. "Ok ok! I'm gonna die because of the hugs!" Carlos joked. They all laughed. Even Jay laughed. Carlos smiled when Jay laughed. I mean, Carlos did have a crush on Jay. Mal realized something and gasped. Jay looked at Mal. "What?" He asked. "Carlos, we need to talk. NOW!!!" Mal said and pulled Carlos' arm to get him out of the dorm. "Jay.. I need advice..." Evie said as she closed the door.

~meanwhile with Carlos and Mal~

"So.." Mal clapped her hands together. "You have a crush on Jay?" Carlos blushed. "W-what? M-me? Pfft. No." He said nervously. Mal squealed, which was very unlikely of her. "I knew it!!" Mal said and jumped up and down. "S-shut up." Carlos said

~meanwhile with Jay and Evie~

"So, you like Mal and you need my advice?" Jay asked. Evie nodded. "Look, all you need to do is be confident. Like, I like Carlos but I'm scared to tell him but I know that someday I'll tell him that a like him." Jay said. "Wait... You have a crush on Carlos!?" Evie squealed. Jay blushed and hid his face.

Boo yah!! First chapter down!! A lot more to go!!! Lol XD