S*x don't sleep when the lights are off

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual themes so yeah. He prepared.
[Play song]
Carlos and Mal walked back in Jay and Carlos' dorm. "M, can we go to our dorm?" Evie asked nervously. "Sure." Mal said . Evie and Mal went to their dorm, leaving Jay and Carlos alone. "So um... I uh... I heard what you said to Evie.... And I like you too... I like you a lot. I... I love you...." Carlos said. Jay blushed a lot. Carlos smirked when Jay blushed... And that's when it happened.... Carlos took a step forward and kissed Jay on the lips. Jay blushed a deep red but kissed back.

Jay wrapped his arms around the small boy's body. Carlos blushed but kept kissing. Eventually, the pulled away and smiled. "Fuck me..." Carlos mumbled. "What was that?" Jay asked. "Um.... N-nothing!" Carlos said, blushing a bit. Jay smirked. "What's with the smirk?" Carlos asked

"You sexy, that's all."

"W-what?"

"You heard me."

Carlos blushed a lot as he started to feel kinky.

"What? You getting turned on?" Jay teased. Carlos got nervous, but it was true. He was getting turned on. Carlos bit his bottom lip as he walked over to Jay and kissed him. That's when things got a little.... Steamy... "Jay, my body is ready...." Carlos said. Jay blushed. "W-wait... Your body is ready for... Sex?" Jay asked. Carlos nodded. They both blushed. Jay picked Carlos up and kissed him. Carlos kissed back and pulled Jay closer. Jay blushed. He pulled away and started kissing Carlos' neck. Carlos moaned. "Ready for it babe?" Jay asked. "Yes... I'm ready..." Carlos said, ignoring the fact the Jay called him 'babe.'

One steamy session later

"W-wow. That was... Incredible..." Carlos said. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to the love of my life." Jay said. Carlos smiled. "I love you babe." Carlos said. "I love you too, cutie." Jay said.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Welp, that was.. Interesting...

Once I get back from school, I'll make another chapter.

Anyways, see ya!

-D2Gleeks