The Rehearsal + A Surprise

After you know what happened, Carlos checked the time. "Shit!!" He yelled and quickly got dressed. "What is it?" Jay asked. "I have to go to rehearsal! If not, Auradon Prep is not going to the choir/glee finals!" Carlos said. Jay looked at the time. "Crap I have to head over to dance practice!!!" Jay said and got dressed. "Alright babe, I'll see you later." Carlos said and ran to rehearsal.

(Side note: here are the roles of the characters for the video
Finn: Carlos
Rachel: Mal
Tina: Lonnie
Kurt: Ben
Mercedes: Evie)

Carlos got to rehearsal. Evie, Lonnie, Mal, and Ben were waiting for him. "There you are! Why were you late?" Evie asked. "Long story." Carlos said. "Oooohhh." Mal smirked. "Shit up Mal." Carlos said. "Lets just get to the point of why were here." Lonnie said and played the song. [Play song here]

Jay walked passed where they were rehearsing. Once he heard Carlos, he hid and secretly watched. He never in a million years heard Carlos sing ever since cotillion. Jay smiled. I haven't heard this voice in months... It's still the same.. Jay thought. Carlos kept singing with as much confidence he had. Once they finished singing, Jay slowly came out of hiding, clapping. "Wow... That was amazing." Jay said. "Don't thank us, thank your boyfriend. It was his idea." Mal said. Carlos blushed and smiled. "Babe... Why did you stop singing and now you're coming back to singing?" Jay asked. "I was scared...." Carlos said. "Carlos-"

"I didn't know what they would have thought about me..."

"Carlos ple-"

"And I was shy and scared and nerv-"

"Carlos Oscar De Vil!"

Carlos stood silent. In fact, everyone was. Jay hugged Carlos. "You're not forgetting that I love you, right? I just want you to be you. I don't care about what anyone says to me cuz I'm being myself." Jay said. "But you still care about what I say to you, right?" Carlos asked. Jay nodded. "Oh! And I have something to ask you.." Carlos said. "What is it?" Jay asked. Carlos got down on one knee, holding a small box. Evie, Mal, Lonnie, and Ben knew what was going to happen, but Jay didn't. "Jay..." Carlos said. "I've been meaning to ask this for a while... Jay Jafar... Will you..."

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Cliffhanger!!!!! Anyways, whadya think?

*Simply Nailogical intensifies*

Ok so I'll do the next chapter later, right now I need some sleep.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.