Chapter 6

Song: Chet Lloyd - Oath ft. Becky G
Brad's P.O.V.:
We all went back to our hotel at 1:34 A.M. We were all dead tired so our only focus for tonight is sleeping. Even if Amelia and Jackie is joining with us, I am still sharing a room with Connor because they will have their own room and..... Bronnor is real.

As soon as we reached our room, I changed into my sleeping clothes directly and went directly into my bed. My eyes felt drowsy after a few seconds but then I felt someone shaking me. Connor.

"What?" I lazily said as I wished that he would stop disturbing me.

"I need a man talk." That's when I sat directly which shocked him. In this situation or cases, he always ask me for some advices. And I'm really eager what he's been up to.

"What is it?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, you know about Kaitlin, right?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"I kinda developed some- more like major feelings for her, so if you don't mind, can you give me some ideas for a date tomorrow?" He asked shyly at me as my mouth hang low. I wasn't expecting this kind of question. Cause I thought he was more into Maxine. Still shocked, I was able to give him some ideas.

"Umm, you can take her out in a restaurant, and probably go to any carnivals or something fun, you can ask some suggestions from the mcdonough brothers." I blabbed more ideas until I have nothing left. But I didn't really gave him the best ones that much since I'm saving it for my girlfriend. Savage.

"Thank you Brad. You can go to sleep now my little baby." He thanked me while he forcibly lay me down.

"Hey, I'm older than you." I warned him as he laughed while lying down to his bed.

This is a good and bad news. Yes, he can finally date the girl of his dreams, yet he doesn't know he is hurting someone. This needs to be reported. At the same time, I feel like an in

-The Next Day-

Maxine's P.O.V.:
I woke up still feeling tired. I wasn't able to get enough sleep, and you know the reason why. Checking at my side, Belle is still asleep. I checked the time, 9:26 A.M. I guess it was too early for her. I waited for a few minutes, thinking about things before I decided to take a bath.

I stood up and grabbed my towel and clothes. I went inside the bathroom and turn on the water on the tub. I waited until it's full and lay on it. It took for almost 30 minutes for me to bath. When I was done, I started changing into my clothes. I wore a maroon tank top with my black shorts and my red closed shoes. I went outside and started to wake up Belle. It was a tough job, considering that she was still "sleepy" yet she was convinced because I told her that we would all go to the beach which was true. She loves beaches.

I got my bag which has all the things I needed and went out of our room. I was greeted by Brad closing the door of his room.

"Hey." I greeted as we both walked together towards the elevator. He seemed a little tensed but managed to smile back at me. As soon as the elevator opened, we went in.

Wait, this is so awkward. He's mood right now is so weird that I feel like he's hiding something very important to him. Nah, I'll just leave him like that. Wait no, I want to know what's wrong. But he might get scared. I think I should talk to h-

"What's wrong?" I accidentally asked him. Ugh, stupid me.

"I-I..... um, I." He stuttered completely scared on what he's going to say. I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's okay, just tell me later." I said as I walked out of the elevator. He soon followed me at the back.

"Connor's planning to take Kaitlin out for a date today." He blurted out too fast, yet I can still understand it.

I stopped walking. My heart stop beating. Everything around me goes slow mo. He's taking her out. And that's one thing that I have to accept. Yet I could feel something in my heart that brings me in pain. Again. How funny that I get hurt always by these kind of situations. But it's okay. I'm already used to it.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry on his eyes. He knows how hurt am I. But I have to stay strong.

"Yeah. I mean, I'm happy for him- them. I guess they are meant for each other." I said while my voice cracked. It's somewhat funny that before, when people tease me with Connor, I usually deny it. But now, I wish someone can do it to me.

"True talk, I don't really ship both of them. It was still better you and Connor. So, support." He raised his hands like a kid while we laughed. Yeah it's nice to get a support.

"Thanks for the "support"." I said as I raised my two fingers while saying support. "But it won't change Connor's idea of dating Kaitlin." I murmured as we enter the restaurant. We found the group in a one big table and sat there. Brad gave Amelia a kiss which made me squeal internally. I placed my bag on my seat which was beside James and Violet. Me and Violet went to the buffet area. As we went back to our table, we notice Belle at our table. Her expression seems sad and lost. I immediately feel like I want to ask her what's wrong. But Violet noticed my actions, so she stopped me. I placed my plate at my place and ate it slowly. I was half-eating half-watching.

Belle stood up and went to the buffet area. I guess this is the chance I could ask her.

"Vi, I'm going to the restroom." I lied as I stood up and walked directly to her. I didn't even gave her a chance to reply back.

"Belle." I breathed as she turned around. I was hoping that she won't get angry or go ballistic.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, as her breathing gets shorter.

"My brother" She stuttered, trying to find the right words. I nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"Dead." That's when I gasped. That's one thing that I know that she won't expect. Her relationship with her brother is very close, closer than a relationship of a couple. And I know how hurt she is, so is her parents. I have her a hug, comforting her as she cried on her shoulder. I know our group so what happened but I don't care. I care about my best friend.

"Do you want to continue the tour or?" I asked her. I know that what she heard was tragic but I somehow wish that she would still continue the tour.

"Nah, I'll continue. I'm a strong girl." She proudly said while smiling.

"That's my girl." I said as I ruffled her hair. She gave me a death glare which made me laugh.

I left her in the buffet area and went back to my seat. Violet, as usual, bombarded me with her questions.

"I'll tell you later." The usual words that I use to piss her off. She slapped my hand which I rubbed it, but I still continue laughing.

From this, I know that friends "support" and "help" each other no matter what. Cause what would I do without them?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter updated. Probably the shortest chapter I've made. Praise Before You Exit and GGFO for inspiring me to write this chapter. "Find Yourself" has an amazing beat, guess it motivated me. I recommend that song.

BTW,  I was having a hard time picking the song for this chapter. But then I realized that this chapter is like all about supporting people (idk). So I picked "Oath". I can literally imagine how Brad looks like when he sings Oath😂😂😂

Like ※ Comment ※ Share