Chapter 8

Song: Krewella - Be There
Maxine's P.O.V.:
"Hola Maxine!" Someone shouted inside my hotel room. It sounds like a guy's voice. This is going to be so bad.

"Wake up!!!" The person started to pull my blanket off and shook me like it would work. In this early morning, I'm really sleepy and in need of more sleep. My mood to being pissed from 1-10 is probably 20.

The next thing I know, he was already pushing me off the bed. I landed with a loud thud, which can probably be heard by everyone.

I groaned.

"What?" I asked the person, which still remained a mystery to me.

"Airport. 10:00 A.M." He- Toby said. I can tell it just by the way he speaks. But wait, airport?

"What time is it right now?" I asked him once more as I sat down. I rubbed my eyes and tried to not look at the sliding door which is so bright because of the sun.

"7 am. You have 3 hours to do your things." He reminded me as I walk
towards my bag and lazily picked my outfit for today. I went inside the bathroom and did my own stuff. Which includes, taking a bath. After 10 minutes, I changed into my clothes. I'm wearing a black dress with sleeves that has a white collar on it. I went out to the room and changed into my mint green sneakers.

I noticed that Belle isn't here already, and her bag disappeared already. So that means she already went down. I took all the things that I needed, especially my suitcase before locking the door, with the card key on my hand. I trolled my suitcase towards the elevator. I was greeted by the Mcdonough brothers.

"Laties." I cheered lazily as they laughed. Its too obvious that we were late considering that we we're supposed to be there at exactly 10, yet we are already 5 minutes late. But this is normal for us.

As soon as the elevator door open, we briskly walk to the lobby, which we were greeted by a few people. Talking about being late.

"Hey!" The usual jolly Mistie greeted us as we replied her with a mumble. Like what I said, we were all sleepy.

"Where are the girls?" I asked Mistie as I placed my suitcase with their's.

"Starbucks."

My eyes widened. Starbucks. Just what I exactly needed. I walked towards Starbucks very fast, with the temptation of my cappuccino.

As soon as I walked in the store, I was again greeted by the smell of black coffee beans. I walked to the cashier and ordered my favorite cappuccino. I paid for my coffee and sat with the girls. We waited for everyone, occasionally looking at the lobby.

I saw a family just near from our table; they look so happy. Their faces are unbearable and genuine. I really missed my family. No matter how much I love performing and meeting our fans, I still wish that I could meet them even just for one time. My family lives in the Philippines. And we usually tour around America and Europe. Plus, we've been very busy lately with our upcoming album. Just by thinking of this, I already feel homesick.

"Hey, let's go. Everyone's gathering." Ali said as she stood up and grab her coffee. We did the same and we all walk to the lobby. We were soon greeted by the 4 managers, giving out announcement.

"So guys, we still have 2 vans. Its up to you guys to who you want to share with." Joe said as he typed down on his phone, probably texting Laura.

The Vamps went directly to Before You Exit. They kinda have this special bromance especially the 2 "Connor"s. Which leaves us with..... no, no, no.

G.R.L.

Okay girl, calm down. We can do this. Just a little breathing and everything's going to be okay.